Thursday, December 03, 2009

Love at all times...


Just took this random picture with lappy's webcam and my purplish spikey!!

The picture seemed so clear for a webcam, I can't wait to share with all of youuuuu!

Hahahaha! Ji-Dan-Gao! I want to blog but I don't know what should I type leh...

What descriptions can I type... Haiyo!

Photobucket

I shall stop here! LOL

Seriously I have nothing more to say for now..

Must enter into study mode soon because common test are just 1 week plus away!

Mug Mug Mug! Naa-nii-naa-nii-poot poot! =P

P/s: I hate drawing graphs, but graph stands a very high percentage in the paper! -_-"

P/s/s: Poly Peapos, study hard for your exams, as for secondary school Peapos,
play hard while you can cause you guys are left with 1 month holiday, as for Peapos
who are waiting for your O'level results, go and work, don't waste your time ok? :))

Jiayou everyone!



No comments: