Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wishing Lantern, Yellow Crane Tower


Thanks...
...for the concern to those who asked me about the balcony's glass I broke in China!

To be honest, this is not something to be proud of you know?

Photobucket

For those who asked, I told you guys that the replacement of glass cost only SGD$15!

Though it's affordable, I learnt a lesson from breaking this glass!!! I felt loss, my legs were completely rooted onto the ground, all I could do is to stare at the broken glass hopelessly...

No one on earth would expect me to break the glass with just a kick on the volleyball..


Luckily it's only $15! Not $100! *Wipe sweat*


Photobucket


Have a look at our classroom and this is how we study in China :D




***





Dinner with Local Students


Photobucket

Must thank my school (NP) for this dinner treat because I get to interact with the local students over there!

All of them are mad awesum ya'll!

The room was quiet at first............and I started this...


Photobucket


...everyone started to follow

Yay! It worked it worked! Everyone toss with me, well not liquor of course! How about some plain water, orange juice and Pepsi? :)



Photobucket


Me, Han Yu, Cheng Yun, Feng Heng


After the dinner, we shared some of our common interest with them and one of my friend Firdaus is very interested about Chinese KungFu!

Because you know from young we're exposed to Bruce Lee's Kungfu and Fighting Skills so eventually it's not surprising for us to be curious about how the Kungfu came about...

Photobucket

Just nice one of our friend there is an expert in Chinese Kungfu and he taught us some skills!

That's very kind of him to teach us! :)


Photobucket


I'm not serious enough! haha...



Photobucket


Don't play play! Saw our serious face?


After so much nonsense, we went to play KONG-MING-DENG (Wishing Lantern) near our Hostel.


Photobucket


Kong Ming Deng is sort of a lantern which we could write all of our wishing wishes onto the lantern, after-which we light up the lantern and it will fly high up towards the sky and vanish!



Photobucket

Part of my wishes! ( Not revealing all of my wishes!) ;P



Photobucket

Lighting up the Lantern once we are done writing the wishes.



Photobucket

Cheng Chin into serious business.



Photobucket

Nick and Jia Leng!



Photobucket

Photo with our wishing Lantern before gunning it off to the sky!



Photobucket

Me and Yasha with the wishing lantern!



Photobucket


Photo with everyone who played with the wishing Lantern!

Sorry, I love stealing their limelight! Wahahahahahaha!




***




East Lake Field Trip



Photobucket


Whee...


Photobucket

Love this picture!

I know it's a little obscene but the statue is there for a purpose. I can't possibility go against it's purpose of being there right?

If there is no purpose, then why build there? Haha! We can never find this in Singapore for sure! Completely new and fresh statue decoration!



Photobucket


Lakes aren't suppose to be only just pure LAKE?!

I was proven wrong! Wuhan's lake is not only about Lake, but it also caters to tourist's entertainment purposes.

They have many place of interest around the lake and Pigeon feeding is one of them.


Photobucket


I tried to catch some pigeons but I FAILED leh! All pigeons hate me!

Sian ttm.... Zzzzzz....!! No matter how slow and steady I walked towards to them, they saw me, they fly away! What the hell... Lol... -.-



Photobucket


I never gave up easily, after several tries, I finally caught it!! :D



Photobucket

My Million dollar smile! v(^~^)v

Tho the pigeon's feets are a little pokey but it's really shiok to allow them to stand on your hands!

Their beaks are a little sharp when they pecked onto your hand. Awww...but it became unbearable when it gets a little naughty and walks around your arm! zzz...



Photobucket


I'm beginning to feel ticklish! HAHAHAH =.=



Photobucket


EVEN MORE JIALAT! So ticklish.




Photobucket

Random group of young children!



Photobucket

Roller Coaster at East Lake tooooooooo!



Photobucket


Singapore Chinese Garden Lake compared with Wuhan's East Lake...

Which is better? Make your stand!


***




Yellow Crane Tower



Photobucket


Many Local said: " If you haven't been to Yellow Crane tower, means you did not visit Wuhan at all."

Well, I'm proud to say that I've been to Wuhan because I've visited the yellow crane tower which is the trademark of Wuhan!



Photobucket


Top view of the Yellow Crane Tower




Photobucket


Bird Eye view!



Photobucket


Zoom'ed City of China!




Photobucket


Photobucket

Saw a very cute baby walking around the atrium of the Yellow Crane tower.



Photobucket

Took a photo with her!



Photobucket


And this is how chubby flebby she is! Muhaha, don't jealous k?
*I get to pinch her cheeeeeks*!




***




Missing our favourite Food Stall


Photobucket


This is what I always had for supper!! Super filling and yummy maximum!

HOW COULD I RESIST SUCH TEMPTATION?! :)



Photobucket


In fact it's not me alone! Most of my friends love to eat fries and sausages from this particular stall because both of their fries and sausages are hand made! loves.



Photobucket

*I'm proud of the.. stall owner! *


Random shots of Yasha!


Photobucket


No comments: