Friday, December 31, 2010

LOFT Stayover [Poly Class gathering]

Hello Everybirdie! 

It's been awhile. First thing first, MERRY XMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I've been rather busy during these few weeks due to some reason, that's why I'm unable to spare some time to teleport back to this little humble blog of mine. For those who are still catching up with my blog recently or now, a big thanks.

Bless you.

Today is the last day of 2010. That means it's my last time blogging in year 2010! Kinda feel like it's the end of the world right? Hahahaha...

Okay, hell no. Allow me to blog out what I'm going to blog for now.

GOT TO GET THINGS OUT OF MY CHEST! I've many many things to blog but I guess I'm gonna filter most of it out and blog the more interesting ones first. If I've got spare time, I will blog random stuffs out. Bear with me! (:

*AHEM*. Here we go.


-

Poly class gathering few weeks ago at LOFT 94 @ Ngee Ann Poly.

Yupsie Yupsie.

It's at my school's hostel. Yah, I know for those who have been following me on twitter should know that I've stayed there for a week to study for my exams, then on the following next day is my class gathering... AND I AM THERE AGAIN! FML

HAHA.


Photobucket

LOFT 94!

Photobucket


Hostel apartments


Photobucket


Inside the apartment 


Photobucket


Brought many games along and the most epic of all games is this MAHJONG GAME.

You all take a good look of how they play! SIAO PEH PEH.... Sit on the floor, with small puny mahjong tiles and with improper table...

HAHAHAHA Very TYPICAL.


Photobucket

Monopoly Deal! (Addicted) 


Photobucket

Scrabble!


Photobucket

Twister!


Photobucket

Another funny game too! Have a good laugh at my friends weird posture. (:


Photobucket

ZY's Sexy leg. 


Photobucket

3 mature guys COILED up together as one! How sweeeeeeet........... :B


Photobucket

After games, few of us went to marinate the chicken wings with honey mustard sauce!

Eeeeeeeee look! So many pairs of hands molesting the chicken wings. Who still dare to eat uh? hahahahahaha..


Photobucket


The worse part of the day...

STARTING THE FIRE! -.-

.................. we took 2.5 hours to start up the bbq pit. Damnit...

Sibei lau-kueeei....


Photobucket

RACHEL!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! HAHAHA

That cheeky smile of her really makes me doubt something... 
Judging from her eye, I can tell that... perhaps she and Melanie has something on sneaky behind our back! 

Got that kind of "static aura" in the photo. Must beeeeeeeeeee! :B

Photobucket

Finally the fire came on after 2.5 hours of hardwork :(


Photobucket

WAITING FOR FOOD... FUNGRY...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Emmanuel the BBQ-EUR...

Photobucket

Jia Le only knows how to eat!!!

Basically everyone only knows how to eat like me! Hohoho.. So.... I didn't help out in the BBQ, is not that I don't want but it's rather I'm unable to cos more helpers, more messy and more crowded over at the BBQ pit! 

Photobucket

Of course not forgetting ZY and Isaac are BBQing too! :D


Photobucket


As for me, I didn't help out in the BBQing because I'm busy snapping photos and busy eating helping! :D :D :D

Awesome right? I know thanks. Don't start praising me because I will shy!

That's all about it. Have a great new year everyone!

No comments: