Saturday, December 18, 2010

Jing Long's 18th.


Weeks ago, headed down to Jing Long's apartment to celebrate his birthday with the rest of the clique people. Wasn't meant to be a surprise as it's rather a random invitation from him. 

Simple dishes were whooped up by his mom and our stomach were satisfied much. :D


Photobucket

Mahjong's khakis in the living room 

Photobucket

While the Monopoly Deal Khakis are all in the room! (Me Me Me!)

Photobucket

I don't know why i'm so addicted to Monopoly deal you know? It's like.. whenever someone tries to steal a property from me, I tend to pray for the "Just Say No" card to appear right in front of me to prevent others from stealing! Hahahaha!

Photobucket

My million dollar smile *Ka-Ching*!

Photobucket

"Thinking too long.... Like picking wife uh!" 

Photobucket

After playing few rounds of monopoly deal card game, we surprised JL with a birthday song and gave him our "extraordinary unexpected" birthday present! :D

"Tao pok" !!!

Photobucket

Then we gave our present to him. - Instax wide 

Photobucket

Psssssssss....... I don't know what I'm doing removing Andy's cap and DON is giving me the kiam pa look! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Andy's the first one to chiong messing around with the instax wide. Like a cool only (Y)

Photobucket

*Tardarr*! The outcome of the splendid instax.

Photobucket

DOLLY!

Photobucket

*HAHAHAHAHAHAH* I'm laughing hardly at this retarded picture of us. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

"I'm a BATMAN". Muhahaha

Ends off with an awesome photo with "cousins" ❤

No comments: