Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Xmas @ Studio M

So how did you guys spend your Xmas celebration this year?


Photobucket

For me, I celebrated my Xmas with "KaCeng" (Cousins) over at Studio M hotel. 

Photobucket

First time here and we queued up for more then 2 hours before checking in.. JL and I were the first to arrive while queuing up and waiting for the rest who were late! :(

Photobucket

After 2 hours... Our turn at last! :D

Hmmm... I won't say that this hotel is cheap but it's pretty reasonable if there are more than 10 people sharing the cost!!! Surely not worth for 1 night stay.

$270 per night! You tell me expensive or reasonable! :)

And by the way, it's during peak period and it's during CHRISTMAS DAY itself.



Photobucket

Photobucket

While waiting, we cam-whore! - Instax Wideeeeeeeee! :D



Hotel room! Are you egg-cited to see??? Hahahahaha...

Photobucket


Before I entered into the room, heard it from my bro that it's a 2 story room and hella guess that the room won't be that spacious and big.

I even went to the extend to google images for the hotel room and it's really really small!

Kinda expected that we will all be facing space constraint after we checked in :(

Photobucket

*Tardarr*! Here's the mini staircase.



Photobucket

U-Shape room.

Photobucket

Me Me Me!


Photobucket

More of me meee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!


Photobucket


Us us usssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! :)

Really many different spots for us to take photos... Different angles, different types of mirrors and so many ways to capture our handsome/pretty faces! Bwaahaah...

Photobucket

We did a little make up before our party starts..




SHOW YOU HERE'S MINEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Photobucket

Applying Mascara! I'm bloody hell afraid that the mascara would smudge and leaked into my eyeball lah... OMG!!! T.T

Scary feeling when the brush is brushing against my eye lashes.. Oh yeah, I did some curled to my eye lashes too. Feels like the whole eyeball is dropping/rolling/popping out! ;O

O_O"

Photobucket

The ready us! 

Headed out of the Hotel room and dined outside before coming back for our Xmas exchange gifts and phototaking! 


Photobucket

Had our own mini countdown celebration and there we go popping the party popper and popping the champaign!

Photobucket


Gift exchange!


SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!!

Photobucket

Yeah man! I love shots... with dices and alcohol!

Photobucket

So that day few of us drank this bottle of Black Label within an hour and there goes our reputation and hello to our unglam moments! :D

I shall not reveal any content but that night was surely a hectic night for all of us. Super unglam!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Webcam.

Photobucket

Girls shoot.

Photobucket

Guys shoot. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

"KaCeng's" shoot. 

Photobucket


This Christmas was a oh hell-lala fun with KaCeng over at Studio M!

Although it was just the 8 of us and we have to chipped in a little more money for the booking rental fees, but it was all quite worth it.

So many people bombed us by telling us that they are not going last min. (Sibei angry!)

More of these crazy fun this new year and I hope more people would join us!

The more the merrier! Xoxo...


P/s: Photo Credits: Andy & Jing Long

No comments: