Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Chomp Chomp & Sentosa!



Photobucket


Met up with my buddies who went to Wuhan with me last few weeks ago at Chomp Chomp

Meeting them once more again, creates a stronger feeling of my existence within me that I'm in China still. It was very real!!! 

Till today, I still dreamt of myself walking on the busy streets in China, playing and crapping with "Yasha", chilling and relaxing at random locations with my buddies. Nothing seemed to change after I came back...

Seriously N-O-T-H-I-N-G! 

But I was truely happy meeting my buddies lah of course! We share our awesomest stories among ourselves and cracked hell lots of jokes while eating... 


Photobucket


Every precious memories froze like it's still like few weeks ago when we're in China. 

We took crappy photos over at JiaLeng's apartment after dinner, again, we chatted many stuffs and issues about "HOW MADLY WE MISSED WUHAN" LOL!!!

It's really very retarded to flash back even though we've been back in SG for almost 2 months already I know..., but you think we care? :)



Photobucket


6 weeks of fun will need a lifetime to forget it! Opps, maybe not.



Photobucket


Day ended off quite fast.

&&& I love my super down-syndrome facial expression! hehehe... ;-P




Photobucket

Dinner with my poly mates after society event ended one fine evening...


---


I haven't been to Sentosa for a very long time already!!! The last time I went there was back in year 2009. I'm not a great fan of going Sentosa so often I guess?

There's nothing much to do there anyway! 


Photobucket

All we did was to play beach volleyball, soccer, going into the seawater, dry games and that's it! Nothing much le.

Singapore, getting more and more boring I swear.


Photobucket


IP Man's fellow disciples. Posing our "Wing-Chun" style for the camera.



Photobucket


Oooohh, A game of Touch Rugby!



Photobucket


This is......



Photobucket


*Scary* with KJ's black hands around my sensitive part! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Had awesome fun with Ping Nuan, KuanWee & WeiYang playing Boom-Boom-Chucky-Chucky game one corner! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Roy & Sha joins in the fun toooooo!


Photobucket


Boom Boom Chucky Chucky is really fun! Hahah! :):)

Photobucket


Photobucket


I shall abruptly end my entry for now....



Photobucket

A group picture of everyone who went for this outing!

Bye! 


P/s: I've finally completed my video making for my Wuhan trip already! Will post it onto youtube most prolly by this weekend! 


No comments: