Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Virgin trip to Marina Barrage!


Photobucket

I is very Sua-Ku (mountain tortise) right? That day was my first trip heading towards Marina Barrage for picnic!

Anyway my first experience to the barrage was pretty awesome yeah! Everything I saw over there, I kept "woahh..., got this... got that...." as if like I've never seen before like that! Hahaha! :B

VERY NOOBLISH IF ANY OF YOU WERE TO SEE MY REACTION!

Took a lot of pictures cause I was pretty fascinated by their decorations! 

Photobucket

The moment I reached that place, I whop out my cam and started snapping pictures!

Of course, not all pictures were taken by my camera. I *kop* some of my friend's pictures and *piak* them here! Picture credits at the bottom of this entry to whoever's picture that I've used. ;-)



Photobucket


This picture is so nice!!! Meeee like it! :B


Photobucket

Random kites flying in the sky!



A few of them came early and did some shopping for our picnic food! 

Well what I could offer to do is to volunteer myself to finish up those yummy food! hahahaha! Great great great..

Photobucket

An apple/grape/strawberry a day keeps a Doctor away.



Photobucket

Thanks to Jie who brought along her chocolate fondue maker and we all get to eat chocolate fondue on the spot! Wahahahahazzzsxxxz!

Melted chocolate ftw! (^-^)v

Photobucket

Our melted Ice creammmmmmmm!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Like a small littleeeeeeeeee kid only!


Photobucket

After eating some of those crispy junk food, it's time for me to show off my kite flying skills! haha!!!


Photobucket

Fixing the Kite!

P/s: I think my shirt's design is the same as the mat's design... squarish squarish one! -.-!


Photobucket

Omgggeeee, I love this picture too! ♥



This is how we "celebrated" YZ's birthday! *EVIL!*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes go on Weijie... Go on spray more......! :P


Photobucket

Yes, that's the way! MORE! hahahahaha!!



Photobucket


Group Picture before we head off into indoor before the rain gets heavily!

Actually the sky that day was rather fine until there's a sensor which sense lightning and their warning system sounded and someone made an announcement to get everybody indoor.


If without the stupid lightning we wouldn't even have packed up so early and head indoor lor!!! SHITTZXXZ...



SHOW YOU HOW I CAM-WHORE.

Photobucket

THERE.

Ahahaha! :B



Photobucket


As what Andy said.

 Because of him behind me on this photo, the price of this photo raises from a low value initially to a priceless photograph eventually.

Not true right?! :)




Random  Bo Liao Jump shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Vintage Polaroid camera! yay! Me love taking pictures with Polaroid, admire those "vintage" feel of the photographs!   

Like these few Instax pictures + some Polaroid pictures below!... 

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Swee right? TOO BAD! I didn't get to keep any! :(



Photobucket

Andy & Joyce flashing off "Polaroids & Instax"


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Har Har Har.... Look who's the one who started playing with water!!!

Photobucket

After weijie started playing with water, every single one of us went on to play with water and we got ourselves pretty wet after that. 

Like small kid as I should say this once more! hahahhahaha!
(Including me lah!!!) 


Photobucket

Photobucket


Actually we decided to throw only the birthday girl into the water fountain, yet slowly one by one started to back-stab one another and we turn around aiming each other's ass and started pulling & pushing one by one into the water!


Hilarious much!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Water fountain!


Show you all something...






***




***




***




***






I got...


Attacked by two....

Photobucket

Dudes...





This is how...






***






***






***






***


They show their gesture towards me.


Photobucket

ROFLMAOLOL!!!

Ended the day with a photo with everyone of them! (If I never missed out any!)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photograph credits: Jing Long, Weijie, Limei & Me! 

No comments: