Thursday, November 12, 2009

Picture Spamming time!!!


HELLO!!!

I shall clear away my pictures quickly because I've got many things to blog!

If I don't clear it soon, you guys might end up viewing entries happened like
a few months back or something! ( I'll try to update, as quickly as I can )

I apologize that I can't update on time because I've many things to keep me
busy for the past few weeks...
Eg, School projects alone could keep me fucking busy daily as I'm rushing for
the project dateline which due weekly!

This event happened close to a month ago!

Nuffnang's Blogger Tour!


Photobucket

That's ME!


Photobucket

With my Australian blogger friend : Violet

Yeeha! She loves violet, don't she?

Violet = Purple??? Means we love the same colour!? :)


Photobucket


Met Esther aka. Ice Angel along the way at Bugis Junction



Mint Museum

Went to Mint Museum for a visit ( I prefer to name it " Toy Museum " )

It's scary and unbelievable! I took 100+ photos in less than an hour...


Photobucket


Someone STOLE MY NAME!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Early 1900's Pooh Bear version


Photobucket


The usual classic Cheena face!! (Small Eyes)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Early 1900's TOM's version


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Limited edition Batman & Robin toy set!

Noticed that Robin didn't have his Mask on and normally from what you seen on
television, Robin always had his mask on right?

That makes this limited edition toy set worth a lot!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Chinatown Heritage

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look, I'm so cruel! :D


Photobucket

Photobucket


Whole of Our singapore Map can be found at this place!

I picked out 2 places which I normally go.

  • Firstly is my School!
  • Secondly is my HOME!


Photobucket

Ngee Ann Polytechnic!


Photobucket

My house!!!!

The location is friggin accurate... Yup, that's where I stay!

To be exact a little, the tip of the arrow indicates on the specific point that my
house is located!!

Muhahah!

P/s: Know where I live then know lah! Like I care like that!


Photobucket

Ion Orchard!


Photobucket

Shaw House (Orchard)


Photobucket

Ngee Ann City (Orchard)



School of Hard Knocks

Photobucket

Forest

Photobucket

Don , Forest, Meeeeeee! ( with my blurry looks )


Photobucket

Looking serious enough to craft out my own BOWL!

Before that, we have to engrave some wordings onto the silverware before
knocking it into a bowl


Photobucket

Photobucket


After engraving my wordings, I'm ready to knock it!!! **

Serioussssssssss! :(

Don't believe that I've the ability to knock down METAL platings?


Photobucket

Here it goes...

*Bamp Bamp Bamp*
With everyone's determination concentration and will, we are all able to....


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
.
.
.

As a result we are all able to "Produce a beautiful Silver Bowl"

Photobucket


Bye bye bye bye! :)

No comments: