Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ninjaampriespirits!


I'm so curious about everyone's Halloween celebrations... care to tell me more?

Yup yup yup! I'm bouncing to all my friends questioning about the way they
celebrated Halloween on 31st Oct...

I'm so freaking curious!!!

So as for next year, I will be able to surface out sufficient time to prepare myself with
the necessary costumes to party during Halloweeeeeeeen!

Therefore now I'm gathering informations beforehand on how "XIN JIA PO REN"
celebrates Halloween :)

Wahaha!!!

Hope to party like how the westerners do! (Prays hard)

This year, I didn't really celebrated Halloween.

All I went was to.......................


Photobucket

Asian Civilization Museum


I went to meet this bunch of... KIDS

Photobucket

Half-Gothic living creatures!!!

Bawh!

I went straight after my work therefore I didn't dress up like they did! :(

Sad sad sad! Anyway if I were to dress up like they did eg, make ups, lip sticks
plus colour contact lens, I don't think I will look scary enough.

BECAUSEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't have the proper costume! Ha!

Wearing black don't make me out stand from the crowd, what I need is maybe
a ghostly robe or anything that could differentiate me out from the rest. LOL!

Perhaps I could wrapped myself like a MUMMIE!!!


Photobucket

BOOHELLYEAHZ!

Did we scare the shit out of you?!?!


Photobucket


This looks more like a human... *ahem* like obviously!!!

Halloween this year was pretty crappy.. I saw many dramas from different people
of various ages.

P/s: Dramas in terms of their dressing...

Example:

  • Cartoon Character
  • Sadistic people
  • Dolls
  • Ninja
  • Fairy
  • Harry Potter
  • Wizards
  • Ghost
  • Vampires
  • Pumpkins
  • Witches

What's NEW?! I believe there's more!!

I want to be a MUMMIE next year! Hah!



Photobucket

Soft toy Donald Duck for Halloween


Photobucket

Baby's limbs for Halloween... O-O


Photobucket

Chio Red hair!

YOU SEE FOR YOURSELF HUH!

EVEN SMALL LITTLE KIDS ALSO SHOW PASSION AND ENTHUSIASM
FOR HALLOWEEN!

WE CANNOT LOSE OUT OK?

=D

Photobucket

Vampirc-Qianyi!


Photobucket

Horrible Tranny Dolly


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Big swollen Ba-Lu-Ku!

Quack quack quack! =P

Photobucket

Bro! Why are you dressed so inappropriately ?

We are celebrating Halloween, not some kung-fu movies for god sake...



Photobucket

Depression kids seeking for attentions!!!


Photobucket


Random Pictures of the lightnings outside the museum:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pretty awesome shots I've took! (self- praise)

.
.
.

Photobucket

Arrgh! It's my own version of Post-Halloween period now!
( Even though it has ended more than 1/2 a month ago )

" Pikachu, I choose you! "

Pssssssssssssssss..........


No comments: