Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Technology that could prevent you from death

You will see me be first in the queue to get a "Surrogate" for my own use if the technology exist in reality.

Really what, you see because by using a "Surrogate" people are safe all the time, and damage done to a surrogate is not felt by its owner, it is a peaceful world free from fear, pain, and crime.


Photobucket


In 2017, humans live in near-total isolation, rarely leaving the safety and comfort of their homes, thanks to remotely-controlled robotic bodies that serve as "surrogates," designed as better-looking versions of their human operators.


I want I want I want!! * Raise hand*

Did you noticed there is one line mentioning "Designed as better looking version of their human operators"

It's fabulous!!!


Photobucket


It's awesome to have a remotely-controlled robotic bodies because anytime if you are going to hide your identity, all you have to do is to just peel off the layer of fake skin on your face!

If you want a pretty/handsome face, just search for a suitable face and stick onto your robotic face!

Then *Tardar*... You get what you want!


Photobucket


All you need to do is to just sit at home and control the Surrogate.

You won't even get hurt, just that the Surrogate that you controlled will be damaged, that's all!

I want to try! :(


Photobucket


You can even use Surrogates to fly a helicopter for you!


Photobucket

How about this?

It looks so much like one of the star wars character to me! No meh? Hahaha


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Their body chio right?

If I were to own a surrogate, I would love to:

(something I won't want to do without a surrogate)
  • Experience free fall from a great height
  • Sumo Wrestling ( Robot Vs Sumo Wrestler )
I really want to experience free fall. Thought I'm not afraid of height but if it's "free fall" meaning there is nothing to support you only except a rope to hold you, YOU TELL ME YOU SCARED NOT?

Exciting exciting exciting :P


About Sumo Wrestler, I can't wait to Pin the big fat SUMO down onto the floor!

However with just the tiny size of me, I'm afraid I can't have the ability to PIN the fat ass down onto the floor unless I have a Surrogate.

ROBOT vs HUMAN, so most likely Robots will win! ( I think )


Show you all how "Interested am I of owning a surrogate"

After I went home yesterday, I immediately Google sites on "How to create surrogate" and the below pictures are my results.

Although it's a little redundant, I want to show you all how influential this movie can be!


Photobucket


This is stupid! LOL


Photobucket


The site instructed me to select a picture of myself and navigate the points accurately on my face.

I did according to the instruction given.

At first I'm wondering " Woah! Is the site really gonna create a real surrogate for me with me face on it?"

*Shows excited face*

*High hopes on it, because I will be totally amazed if it could really create me a virtual surrogate"



Check out my end result



.





.





.





.





.


Photobucket


BOO! A Fugly Surrogate!

Just nice to celebrate Halloween -___-"

“Catch Surrogates in cinemas 1st Oct 2009”

No comments: