Monday, September 28, 2009

Singtel INQ 3G Launch Event


Singtel INQ in da' House!

Was invited by 24Seven to attend Singtel INQ 3G Launch Event few weeks ago.

Before I continue this post, I would like to ask how do you all pronounce "INQ"?

For my own pronunciation, I pronounce it as " I-N-Q" ( words by words ). Actually it's not wrong either however the actual pronunciation is "Ink"

Free tickets for Flyer were given to me as well!


Photobucket


Glasshouse at Ngee Ann City!


Photobucket


If you haven't follow my Twitter updates, here it is

" http://twitter.com/swiszy"



Twitter is the *Snap finger* nowadays for teenagers like you and me!

You can update twitter using your handphone too!


Photobucket


Get yourself a twitter account now!


Photobucket


I should have blog about this earlier!

Because taking photo with ME, stands a chance for you to win a pair of ticket to the F1 race

Anyway since now the race is over so what I'm saying does not apply anymore! More to "Just for fun" explaining what those pictures are for...


Photobucket


Only those who are present over at Ngee Ann city will know what's going on! :)


After the event ended, we headed off to the Flyer and we saw this group of "Vampires" roaming aimlessly around Orchard Road.

It's so scary you know? The bloody vampire will just scream and roar loudly in your face! *eewwk*


Photobucket


A group photo with all the vampires!


Photobucket


Sry! Have to sensor my unglam face! * Mosaic doesn't work* :)


Photobucket


This is the fugly vampire!


Photobucket



Heheh! I kept calling him " Fugly vampire...... and he showed no reaction to me"

Must be feeling happy because at least his make up is up to standard " Fugly type "

Anyway, ain't vampires supposed to be fugly, NO?

The fuglier it is, the happier they will be!



Dying for more suspense about Halloween?

For more details, check out http://www.halloweenhorrors.com.sg/

You can book your tickets or even send an e-Card from the above website,
so why hesitate. Click the link now!

Visit www.nightsafari.com.sg closer to the date for more details!


*INFORMATION CREDIT TO: WILDLIFE RESERVES SINGAPORE AND HALLOWEENHORRORS





Photobucket


Route towards Singapore Flyer takes forever to reach!

Reason was simple, F1 road blocks everywhere and we have to walk a big round before we arrived at our destination.



Photobucket


It's the singapore flyerrrr, my second time up there!


Photobucket


F1 Car Tyres


Photobucket


Group cam-whoring before heading up to the Flyer


Photobucket


Jie is shy! D:


Photobucket


Can you see it's freezing cold up there in the capsule?


Photobucket


Charlene


Photobucket


Weijie


Photobucket


OoooOoooh! This is quite funny! * Shall not elaborate further *

"Zip lips"


Photobucket


Group photo using normal Digital Camera


Photobucket


Group photo using Forest's Instant Camera!


Photobucket


After alighting the flyer, we saw many beautiful backgrounds at the viewing gallary and the whole stretch of beautiful backgrounds including outside the lift!

Some of us were overly enthu for photo taking and we quickly dash and pose for the camera and said " faster , faster Snap" then... we walked away as if nothing had happened.

HA-Ha-HA-HA-hA-ha!


Photobucket


Posing for another background!


We headed to Popoyes for dinner after everything ended.

Ahhhhhh, I didn't eat Popoyes because I'm not very hungry. Just a drink and I'm alright for that day! wheeeee!

So that explains why I'm very free to take pictures!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Wahahaha!

.

.

.


The-End



*

*

*

Opps! Better not, I will show some courtesy and some manners to everyone!

Shall be nice, will say a proper

"Good Bye" to everyone!!

No comments: