Friday, September 04, 2009

Take one step at a time



Secondary school friends gathering


We haven't seen one another for a very long time ever since we got our O'level results in January!

Let me think... Roughly about half a year I didn't see some of my secondary schoolmates?

Though this outing is last minute and it's only a short while, I'm sure everyone enjoyed it :)


Photobucket



Han Ling ( girl in purple ) is back in Singapore!

I don't know why whenever all important gathering happens, I'm always in camp! Ughh! That's insane and I missed out quite a lot! :(

Half year ago, when I was in camp, my secondary schoolmates gathered together for a farewell dinner with Han Ling because she's going to Malaysia for her studies and not coming back Singapore!

And I remembered me giving her a call saying goodbye to her.

Very last Minute also! Hahaha

Nevertheless, last week was quite surprised that she suddenly came back to Singapore for only 3 days!!!


Photobucket


That's the Han Ling (gui)

HAHAHAHA!!! OMFG! Know why she's given the nickname "gui "??

"Gui" means "chicken"

"chicken" means " ji "

"ji" means... "Pr_ S _ _ _ UTE"

It's a hidden joke between us! :D


Photobucket


Hy and ME!


Photobucket


What's with the noob face huh SY! D:


Photobucket


Mike & Sy


Photobucket


Hy


Photobucket


Mop Hair!!! HAHAHA!


Photobucket


Siya & Yibing


Photobucket


YiBing ( big friendly giant )


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Li Ping


Photobucket


Ha! I don't know what face I'm doing actually D:


Photobucket


Close up shot!


Photobucket



This is scary!

I will hunt everyone with this pose whenever you want to take any pictures okay?

Maybe you can see me appearing behind you... :D



Photobucket


I'm like forever so tired... xoxo...


Photobucket


Peace :D

P/s: I'm just back from camp and my whole body is aching! Muscle cramp so I will blog fast.


Bye :)

No comments: