Monday, August 10, 2009

Dinner at Bedok 85



I know it's nothing wrong for me to eat but I've been eating too much supper daily...Seriously hell alot of supper! You tell me, sooner or later I will gain weight right???

Will you guys recognize the "Fatty Sexyswisz" when the time comes?

I betcha won't!

You people will just run and stay far far away to avoid me the AH PUI lor!

That's something not very nice to do that..... Be nice k? (:

Confirm. hahhahahhaa



Met up with Weijie, Joyce, Jiaqi and Yingzi at Bedok interchange few weeks back and we headed off to Bedok 85 to enjoy our dinner/supper at a hawker centre!

With just $50 we ordered quite a number of delicious foooooooooood!


Photobucket

Me!

Hereby presenting you all the Bah Chor Mee's soup!

It's damn yummy because inside the soup, there's like some meatty stuffs and mincepork mixed together...

Funny enough, I only presented the soup and not the noodle because the noodle just sucked big time!

In short, it's normal noodle lah, how nice can a noodle be ...................... -.-




Enough of taking photos, I'm dead hungry to the max and I don't care ... I'm going to eat regardless of whattt!!


Photobucket

I'm eyeing for the grilled chicken wings...



Photobucket

I managed to grab that and stuffed it into my mouth!

*Proud*

.... and they areeeeeee still cam-whoring despite me taking the first step to eat already lorrrrrrrrrr!

Tsk tsk...



Photobucket

Okok proper pose first if not they will complain! :^)



Photobucket

Sting Ray



Photobucket

Grilled Chicken Wings



Photobucket

Our messy fugly table full of fooood! Ha!



Photobucket

*yummy*



Photobucket

Wierd right? That was the markings done by the hawkers... ( of all face, why sad face )


After dinner, decided to slack at YingZi's house and at the same time, we went to visit her 2 dogs!

Remember my July Birthday BBQ?

Her 2 dog poo poo beside me while I'm eating and I will surely remember that incident!

Maybe the next time round will be BBQ DOGS for my supper heh! (:



Webcammed with them!


Photobucket


Photobucket

OH NO!



Photobucket

I SEE NOTHING!



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Bye Bye! :)



No comments: