Saturday, July 25, 2009

Everyone's waiting for this!



" If you guessed it's my birthday celebration, then you are right!"


Hello!

Errr? Like finally I'm blogging about my birthday which happened half a month ago?

I bet nobody would want to read about my birthday post anymore because I saw many blog entries about me already! Hit the headlines with videos and unglam pictures of me!!! Urrrgggh!

Hate you peopleeeeeeeeeee!

In short, I'm truly very happy with this 17th birthday of mine!

Read on to find out more!



Celebrations with Canadian relatives


Photobucket


Photobucket

Mass birthday celebration!

P/s: I can't find pictures of the mass birthday celebration with my family! ughhh Managed to find 2 blur pictures only!



-



Rasa Sentosa Resort


Celebrations with own Family

First time celebrating birthday at a local resort!

Thanks to mummy who booked a room at Rasa Sentosa Resort to celebrate my brother and my birthday! Muhahah


For your information: My brother and I have the same birth date!

Damn Awesome!

:DDDDDDDD



Photobucket

Happy Birthday to US!


Photobucket

Champagne

Daddy brought along this bottle of Champagne for us to drink and party!

Bottle of Champagne plus Cake makes it more meaningful to celebrate...Don't you agreed? o.o

This bottle of Champagne is not cheapppppppppppppppp at all and I gulped it down so quickly!

Heh heh!



Photobucket

I love side view photos


Photobucket

Cake cutting and Champagne popping


Photobucket

Family photoooooooooo in year 2009!


Photobucket

Family photoooooo in year 1994!!

( I'm only 2 years old )

Big difference hor?!?!?!!



After cake cutting is over, we ordered pizza for dinner!

Yummy! I love the Chicken drumlets best because they are very tasty!

Photobucket

Hungry already right!!!!!!! I'm hungry after seeing this too! =P



-



Celebration with my buddies

This year's celebration with buddies was awesome! *Thumbs up*

I expected like 4 buddies to turn up, yet it turn out to be more than 4!!

I'm soooo Contented to have good buddies like them!

What are friends for? TO BASTARD!!!!!! hahahhahhhhahaa

Joke, ok?


Photobucket

Fruit cakeeeeeeeee!

.
.
.

Steps to guide you on.............................................................


Step 1: Hold the cake upright ( No cake fight please )

Photobucket



Step 2: You will have to blow away the candles

Photobucket


Step 3: After eating the cake, you will be as strong as meeeee! :)

Photobucket


A little disappointed, lame and it has no link right?

Expecting for me to hurl cakes at people's face?

Nah, not now man! Just wanted to tell you all that " I'm strong ok? "

Hahahahahahaha

This is super random and I'm trying to crack a joke, but nobody is laughing ._." wtf


Photobucket

Mischievous look

Darn!

You know what I looked like??

"Looked like a small kid sneaking around stealing cakes to eat and eventually got caught red handed by the camera siaaaa! -.- "


Photobucket

My brother again!


Photobucket

My best present everrr!

Because of this present, those buddies who ton with me throughout the night has experienced many "memorable" things

This very special day of mine really leaves a great great memory on me!

Many things happened * It was damn funnnnnehh to see the unglam sight of us when most of us was DRUNK! :)

All thanks to this innocent looking liquor. Lolololol!


Photobucket

Brothers-in-Arms!

Featuring: Kevin, Mike, Meldric & Sebastian

* Glad to have them by my side; What are brothers for? TO BASTARD!!*

You know, I know :P


Photobucket

Soaking the bottle of liquor into ice to keep it chill and fresh


.
.
.


I don't know why every time there's a celebration, *fate always entertained us with something adorable when we are bored...

Remember my post about " weekly-friday-gathering-with-friends "?

SEE? Fate always allowed us to meet young and adorable girls!!!

LIKE HER BELOW!

Her name is Samantha and she's just 6 years old from England


Photobucket

Adorable, no?


Photobucket

The whole night most of us were playing with her, running around, chasing one another like we had known each other like more than a decade...

It's so rare for young girls to talk to us...Play with us... Treating us like people of her own age to play with...

It's very rare... So bloody rareeeee...


Photobucket


Maybe I could act like a teacher and write a testimonial for her.. Let's see..



"Samantha is a rowdy girl. She overcomes her shyness easily to get along well with teenagers aged between 17-18 years old. She needs to brush up her running skills in order to play catching with the teenagers and she needs to behave herself. She shouldn't play with strangers whom she had not met any of them before. Samantha knows that they love her and she loves them too! "



HAHAHAHA!! CRAPPY piece of testimonial.



Photobucket

I'm too heavy for Mike to carry


Photobucket

Raawwwrs!


Photobucket

No cake for sebas because he's strong


Photobucket

Dephanie!


They all went up to my resort room after playing pool and "nua" the bed! Everyone is mad tired like a zombie lor!

Photobucket

Mike reading my blog while everybody is resting in the resort


Photobucket

Sleep like a dead log like that!


Photobucket

Sebas's unglam face! wahahahaa

Like a... Like a... Like an ORANG UTAN? xP!

Kevin sleeps with his eyes open! wow pro!


After resting for awhile, everyone headed to Siloso Beach for some *fun*!

Photobucket

Siloso Beach party

Along the way, the kept sing happy birthday songs and some idiots like Simyee kept wishing me happy birthday like there's no tomorow lor!

Very happy because they kept singing non-stop and wish !

But never in any chance did I expect that I got such a wonderful " Surprise" THANKS SEBAS la hor! =.=

They caught me unprepared :(

Photobucket

Suddenly Sebas shouted "STACK" and everyone Pile onto me!

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Prove! Prove! Prove!


Photobucket

Causing breathing difficulties! urggh!

* Drinking starts, and many dramatic things happened* Shall cut off this part :)




The next morning, rise and shine and everyone was not willing to leave sentosa, but we have to!

Woke up quite late and we had lunch instead of breakfast!

Photobucket

Took the free shuttle service to Vivo city


Photobucket

Feeling a little hungry still after the " lunch " , we headed to vivo city's "The chicken rice" store at basement!


Photobucket

Our handphones! Can you spot mine?


Photobucket

We ordered a family combo meal and the food there is not bad


Photobucket

Once all the dishes arrived........ ,


Photobucket

Everyone aimed for the chicken meat first! Then lastly the vegetables and soups. hahaah


Photobucket

Sebas and Mike


Photobucket

Then Home Sweet Home by Mrt :D


Photobucket

A group photo for those who came to Rasa Sentosa to celebrate with me




-


July Nuffnang blogger's Birthday party!

Happy birthday to Hong Peng, Jiaqi, Weijie and myself! :)

First thing first, I would like to comment on how nice Kaizhi's chicken wings were!

Photobucket

Yummy chicken wings...


Photobucket

Even Dogs love it too


Photobucket

Including the bones are yummy for them!

It's really really nice and yummy man! You got to try it

Photobucket

Here I comeeeeeeeeeeee!


Photobucket

Ya lah doing sai kang, setting up the tent


Photobucket

I looked like fishing with fishing rod


Photobucket

BBQ-ing


Photobucket

So now you know his card...



Photobucket

Time to chat and gossip; DON's Favourite


Photobucket

Can't you tell it's a group photo? hahaa


Photobucket

Group photo with bloggers + Nuffies!


Photobucket

Jump shot!


Photobucket


Cake cutting time!


Photobucket

Barney cake!

The purple dinosaur cake!

Yes I didn't see wrongly.

At first before I opened the cake box I saw the receipt and it wrote something like either " Barney or Barley " ( because the pen ink was smurged )

Then I asked some of them and they told me cannot be BARNEY la, no such thing.

They managed to convince me that the cake was Barley however I told myself, how is that possible to have barley cake? I NEVER SEEN before any Barley cake leh!

I'm so eager to open and I'm the first person who peep into the BOX!

And I saw........

It's purple cakeeeeeee! My favourite colour purpleeeee muahahah

So happy to see Barney cake and not the wierd flavour Barley cake!

Thanks Joyce Stella for the cake!



Photobucket


Photobucket

Birthday Boys and Girl



Jiaqi whipped out her Polaroid and suggested that we should take pictures using her Polaroid! :D

It's damn awesome! My first time seeing how Polaroid works...

The flashlight is seriously damn bright! coooooool..
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

Ying zi's white dog poo poo beside me when I'm eating ! roars!


Photobucket

Bottoms up! *cheers*


Photobucket

4 of us again! =P

Me, Jiaqi, Weijie and Hong Peng


Photobucket

A big thanks to Stephen for presenting this wonderful birthday gift to me!

I sense that there are lots of handwork going on to make this collage huh!

It's not easy to make one!

Therefore I really appreciate it hence it's being placed onto my top shelving for display!!! Muahahaa


Photobucket


All of them has it too, but mine's the BIGGEST!

~Peace~


No comments: