Wednesday, July 01, 2009

The way how Uncle & Auntie celebrates Birthday


You sure that teenagers always celebrates their birthday at the Restaurants/Pub?

Hosting big parties at Hotels or Function Rooms?!

Nonono

You are so wrong!


Apart from celebrating at those restaurants eg sakae sushi etc, we celebrated Sebas's birthday at a normal coffeeshop and we ordered " Zhu Chao"

Maybe I'm right to classify this as a "Typical way of how Singapore Uncle & Auntie celebrates their birthday"!

Cheap and Tasty food are still equally as "class" compared to restaurants.



I want you people to feel H-U-N-G-R-Y before I move on!

Photobucket

Curry Fish Head! Tasty.




Sebastian's 17th Birthday


Photobucket

Hamburger...


Photobucket

Obviously it's a cake right!

This time I'm in-charged of his birthday.

Planning can be so tough because I have to gather the list of how many people are coming and
have to contact them 1 by 1 through sms/call.


If some jokers meant to bomb the planner eg, never come didn't reply or so, the planner will have a super big headache and thus problem occurs and stress will be added on!


I experienced those before k!

Now then I realized that it's not very easy lor! :(

Still, thanks to those who cooperated with me. * Smiles widely *



Photobucket

3 Cakes at a time for birthday boy this year...

Quite cool huh?

One from his Mum, another from us and oreo cheesecake from Anna

Very Lucky lor!


Photobucket

Three Birthday cakes; Happy till like that. lol


Photobucket

See how he sweat!


The background might looks peace and calm, but the actual fact is...

18 people are cramming around the table, the lights & fans were turned off and we singing the birthday song!

The living room is freaking stuffy and hot I tell you.



Photobucket

His presents collected for that day...


Photobucket

Mr Macho!

Family & I got this one for him!

New UrbanMale is his favourite because it's tight fitting and he could flex out his muscles to show the whole wide wide wide world!!!!!!


Photobucket

*Superstar*


Photobucket

The birthday specs that he got as present that day...


Photobucket

& we cam-whored together; He with his birthday Specs on!


Photobucket

& I with his birthday Specs on! :)



Celebrations at the CoffeeShop


There were too many of us so we have to split into 2 tables

Photobucket

Table 1


Photobucket

Table 2


Photobucket

Family!


Photobucket

"Brothers-In-Arm" ( 4 of us ONLY )


Photobucket

Do I look like Michael Jackson II?

Haha Lol!


Photobucket

What the hell I'm doing ---___---" ( candid )


Photobucket

I always got blocked whenever I attempted to squeeze myself into the photo! :(

How sad......


Photobucket

Can you make the action that Brenda is making?

I find this picture rather awesome because of Brenda's action...

Looks like her mouth is rather flexible and could control the actions of her upper lips!

* 1 and 1/2 thumbs up for her*


Photobucket

Where's YB EYES ????????


Photobucket

Yummy! Tasty! Hungry!


Photobucket

A group photo before we starts eating!

Yaaay! Although the part about the celebration is done, but my post is not done yet! ha!

As you can see how we started our fun celebrating birthdays at coffeeshops...

Many might think that " we are so cheapskate , low class "

But the fact is, even if you have the money, why not save it and use it wisely right?

HAHA! I know this time the whole idea of going to the coffee shop is my idea however any places we celebrate regardless of home, coffeeshop, buffets, parties or anything, we still enjoy the fun to be together as one whole big group right!!!!??



At Birthday boy's house

Photobucket

Harani!

The dog that gain lots of weight! She's very very fat now seriously...


Photobucket

The sitting position is so damn wrong ha!


Photobucket

ya!!! I always love to interupt when some people always likes to "zi lian " leh!

Cause I don't want them to Zi Lian without me! lolol!! :D


Photobucket

Cheryl! *Tardaaar*!

I'm in her "zi lian " picture now


Photobucket

Brenda! & * Pink nails * gives me goosebump :x


Photobucket

Si Lin!


Photobucket

Height difference!




LOOK AT THIS!

HOLY! This is fucking funny.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Get what I'm trying to say?! HAHAH

kevin's face is sooo...

*laughs till falls off chair :x *


Photobucket

Family picture!



GAMES



We played Indian Poker and the loser will have to put lipsticks on and kiss the birthday guy!

Like you see, Julius lose the Indian poker and here it goes:

Photobucket

Pink Lipstick on...


Photobucket

& Kiss the birthday boy..

Very gross right!

So gaylish...

You saw the kiss mark anot?


Siao right!

After kissing here and there, we got bored so we changed the forfit style. Instead of kissing, we used lip stick and draw on the face!!!


Photobucket

Darren's Pikachu face :P


Photobucket

Kevin's new pinklish beard!


Photobucket

Delp's Bao Jing Tian's Symbol !

Everyone who played all got sabo-ed therefore we all got our own unique marks on our faces!

Huh how about me?

OF COURSE CANNOT SHOW YOU GUYS LA! TOO OBSCENCE ALREADY.
Thanks to Mike ar.

Hahahahaha!


Lastly we played Cluedo!

Photobucket

It was freaking awesome! :)

Happy Muscle Birthday!

You know what I mean yeah! ;)





No comments: