Sunday, July 05, 2009

Favourite Zhu Jiao!


Look carefully better be hungry after seeing the first picture!

Photobucket

Pig trotters!!!

That's the food that I have been craving for and have been eating them! :D

Yummy to the max!

Photobucket

The fatter it is, the shioker it is!


Photobucket

Look at my bowl of rice!


Photobucket

Chill serves like a soup to me because slightly 1/3 of the rice is filled by the chill sauce...


Photobucket

I want more oily and fatty food because I want to gain a little more weight!!!

Ya, I'm a little crazy over the "fats" and stuffs and it's not healthy I know, but it's been such a long time that I ate those oily and fatty meats!

I'm craving for Bah Kut Teh!!!

Muhahaha!!!


Photobucket

BOO! I don't want to share with you guys leh! :P


No comments: