Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Invitation to our Mass Birthday!


Birthday Invitation:

Please do come if you are free on that day!
(Come and stay overnight with us!) :P

P/s: The more the merrier!

This is a first come first serve basis as we are only expecting 30 - 40 guests ONLY!


Photobucket

Yes it's July and the July babies ( 4 of us ) are hosting this mass birthday celebration at Pasir Ris Park!

Refer to the poster above for more details!

Anyone is welcome to come as long as you RSVP your name and your contact number to me!

Invitations is only for Nuffnangers!


Note: You can bring ONLY 1 friend along if you are shy or whatever reasons :)


I know the details that here is not sufficient enough, any questions please mail to me asap!


Any enquires/ interested, please mail to : giggs11_20@hotmail.com


Or you can leave a comment at the bottom of this entry!


P/s/s: This invitation will be closed on the 2359, 12 July 2009




Can you spot me?


Random right?

One of my primary school friend suddenly posted this picture out of nowhere in Facebook!

So I will randomly blog about this picture

Photobucket

The typical primary 3 school kids!

Photobucket


It's super boliao la!

Actually I think I'm quite tall when I'm primary 3 leh!

hahahahahahahaha!!!!


No comments: