Sunday, July 19, 2009

Flashback when times were good



I felt so emotional these few days!
Too sudden, too sudden..tsk! Nevermind I'm fine :P





Changi Beach


Outing with my canadian cousins last week was awesome!

We went to Changi Beach for a swim, obviously I'm not swimming because I didn't brought along proper swimming attire

I was wearing my NP shirt all day long too paiseh to walk around! ha.


Photobucket



Photobucket


Caught John changing his shorts in the public with a bath towel



Photobucket



Photobucket

Frances piggy-bagging Diana

Photobucket

Alan was pinned down into the water by William




Photobucket


Water Volleyball in the sea


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The shirt that I'm wearing; I'm not even proud to be in that school! just joking :D


Photobucket

My dirty shoe...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Hawtt!!

Actually I'm referring to myself that I'm Hawt! not John! :P

Muhahahah!

That's me because my skin is not thin! o.o

Photobucket

Jo found some seashells on the sea and pick up some to share with us


Photobucket

Some shells are still alive!!!

Photobucket

Group picture


Afterwhich, we headed to Changi Jetty for dinner then proceeded to Night Safari!






Night Safari

Photobucket

Smelly feet needs them! :B


Photobucket

So is your leg smelly? muhahhaha!

You need them!


Photobucket

A photos comes with a "priceless price tag"

I really really want to criticize the poor services of the Night Safari Staff due to miscommunication however I have decided not to type further because any excess words will mean that I'm wasting my own precious time typing!

POOR services, that's all I could say :)





Final Farewell Dinner


Photobucket

Catered all local delicacies for everyone


Photobucket


Photobucket

Big guy and Small guy contrast




The last night of gathering was very short...

All of us was chatting and sharing things among us and the whole night seemed to be over within the speed of "CHAT"! Aw..

We created our own dance and performance to entertain EVERYONE! woohoo!

Freaking fun.


Photobucket

Party like a rock star!


Photobucket

Break dancing was performed by John

Faaaakingg awesome I tell you. He turns and spins around like a ball lor! Very nice and awesome breakdance from him.


Photobucket

Dancing by sitting down...


Photobucket

Everyone joinned in the dance too!


Photobucket

Dance while sitting :)


Photobucket

Expert already


Photobucket

Yaaaay! Our very own Mini-Disco!

Felt a bit wasted for some of them because they wanted to visit Butter factory however there wasn't enough time for them so we created our very own mini disco in the Hotel


Photobucket

Cousins!!


Photobucket

I love side view candid shots :P


Photobucket


OUR FINAL BIG BIG HUG to one another! ( Very touching Moment )

Ouch! I feel like crying while blogging heh (:


Photobucket

Final group photo!!




Hard to say goodbye!!!

(Shall be no caption for this because I don't feel like typing any words for any picture; It's too hard for me to type words when I'm at my weakest state trying hard to say "Good Bye")


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I MISS THEM :((((


Photobucket


That's the end of my Lim-Simi-Teh Singapore-Vietnam-Canada Family :)

Have fun reading!


No comments: