Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So how was my "Guai Lan" face?


Anyone puke?

I'm so in love with my recent so-called "Guai Lan" picture and I replaced that picture with my Msn display picture and Plurk's display picture

:) :) :) :)

Reason for doing that? To let people PISS OFF with me :P
eeEEEhh! I love to irritate people out of the sudden, not happy ar!


-

Looks like I have not been very active in Facebook for quite some time!

All I did when I entered facebook was to go in, look for any friend request, look at my restaurant city awhile then don't bother to use facebook already! How cool right? :D

I didn't even realise that some people did actually tagged photos for my NP FOC camping photos to me! It's hell so long man since I posted about NP FOC CAMP '09



NP FOC camp ( Amun's Group photo )

Photobucket

Amunified Former photo

Photobucket

That was one of our cheer's action (:

Photobucket

" You suck it"

Photobucket

Former Amun shot 1!

Photobucket

Former Amun shot 2!

Photobucket

Crazy us! :P

Photobucket

Whose's the boss!

Hahahaaaha! I really had a great laugh while looking at those pictures above because it brings back wonderful memories to me

Our photo taking gestures, positions are so " NICEEEEE"! woohoooo!
Love it :P


-


More webcams

I love themmmm!!

FUCK! I don't like people to say taking photos are for girls PLEASE! -.-

More of a type of memory to me and I will have more interesting cum nice pictures to blog about it


Webcamming with Delp's classmates

They are FUNNY people !

Photobucket



In the meantime, we played with delp's webcam!

Photobucket

It's wierd for me to stick my tongue out

Photobucket

LuuUU-uuu!

Photobucket

ahhhhhhh!

Photobucket

Got bullied by them again!

Photobucket

My hair's cool huh!

After this shot was taken, saw Paul 2 Hill and he walked pass me looking at me with a wierd facial expression! lol

It was like damn funny because I think he must be thinking, wth, same same put hairband! >.<

Photobucket

AGAIN! =.="

Photobucket

Errr, How many times already...

Photobucket

NOT AGAIN!!! :)

I'm so deprived from not taking pictures already yet they don't let me mess around since I got the chance to do it!

So many times destroying my shots . HA!


-

Neighborhood Playground


Slacking time again :)


Photobucket

Opps! Can't see Darren

Photobucket

Mike & sebas are always comparing their physical strength because both of them are in Dragon boat.

What for =.="

Ain't the same? Lol

Photobucket

TAO POK!

Photobucket

Another Tao Pok!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Group photo!

Photobucket

Whale?

No idea why I took this shot! Find it rather cuteee :)

Photobucket

BIG difference!!!!!

Mili-Mini Ice Cream cones! xDD



-


Slacking @ OurSpace 72 (NP)

Had a game of Monopoly with my classmates!
Long time didn't play that game! So classic

Photobucket

The Monopoly's quality is so gooooooooood*!

Photobucket

Another fantastic board. hahahaa

Photobucket

Looks fine from this angle.

But the notes are surely "Cannot make it" type

Photobucket

THERE!

Photobucket

Another one! The token is silvery black.
Don't know how long this set of monopoly have been around already ;x



-


Amunified's Dinner

Went to Aleem for dinner!
Ate muslim meal!! HAHA!

Very Nice leh! I ate Indian's Mee Goreng , salty


* There are 25 of us and not everyone turned up for this dinner! :(

Photobucket

Bahh! Group photo :P

Photobucket

Nicole's Bandung Dinosaur!
Got such thing meh? Got...

Photobucket

"Uncle" Fid

Although he may look quite old, but he's only 17!!!
So since he have chao lao's face we called him Uncle* :))

Exam in less than a month time!!!!!!!!!!!
Obviously I'm not prepared!

Photobucket

I'm still in playing mood ^^



No comments: