Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy 17 th' Birthday to Jaslyn

Hello everyoneeee!:)

I will just make a snappy entry for now
Quite busy recently so I didn't have time to update

If anyone would like to know my live updates, catch me on PLURK and TWITTY
I'm very active in plurk and twitty!!!

It's Jaslyn's birthday and we headed to Clementi's Pizza Hut to celebrate for her


Photobucket

Yummy Chocolate ice creammMM!

Photobucket

Whose saliva dripped already?

Photobucket

Birthday girl!

Photobucket

Nice shot taken by Xin En, view of biting the candle out :)

Photobucket

Classmates

Photobucket

CLASSMATES again

Photobucket

ANOTHER PIC OF CLASSMATES; w/o me :( how sad. LOL

Photobucket

After we sang the song and cut the cake, everyone was like

" errr okay then, what's next..."

and... Guess what happens!

Cake throwing time is here!!! HAHAHA! ( As usual )

Photobucket


AHHH Freaaakyy ! This is so dirty.

Photobucket

Pictures of us being so untidy!
Running around smashing creams on each other's face.

My unglam face!

Photobucket

Can't help it

Photobucket

Birthday girl also can't help it! hahahaa. Let's get them dirty too

Photobucket

Random decorations

Photobucket

Jia Le

Photobucket

Jaq

Photobucket

Zi Yuan/Jia Jun

Photobucket

Jaslyn ( birthday girl )

Photobucket

Xiaomin

Photobucket

Shu Ning

Photobucket

Guo Sheng!!! Candid :)

Photobucket

EEE gross right?

Jiale says she love to spam the cheeeese toppings onto her pasta because it's nice

You think it's nice meh?
hahhaaa!

Oh btw, I ate same as Jiale because I was looking at the menu and have trouble what to eat!!!

So I just randomly asked her what she eat and I point to the waiter and say " I want that please, Thanks"


" Pasta Pasta Pasta " *:P



-

Please support Cheryl's blogshop!!!!

Do me, yourself and her a favour by clicking

www.ourprimarycolours.blogspot.com/

www.ourprimarycolours.blogspot.com/

www.ourprimarycolours.blogspot.com/



What are you waiting for! :)

Thankiew! Will update soon again!
Catch me up with next post

No comments: