Thursday, May 14, 2009

New skin! * Blog Skin Revamp-ed!



(: ƃuıʞoɾ ʇsnɾ 'ɥɐu ¡qɹǝqoou ǝɹɐ noʎ 'ʇou ǝɹɐ noʎ ɟı ¡qɹǝdns ǝɹɐ noʎ suɐǝɯ 'ǝǝs uɐɔ noʎ ɟı ¿ƃuıdʎʇ ɯ,ı ʇɐɥʍ ǝǝs noʎ uɐɔ ¡ ǝldoǝd ollǝɥ



BOO!

Cracking your brains on what I'm typing above?
Twist your head upside down and try reading it!

I'm cutting the crap off now okay okay :P

I know I'm getting on everyone's nerve on msn and plurk because of my attractive upside down nick! I'm irritating I know :D

Eh! No choice because I find it quite fun typing upside down, style leh!

Cody taught me how to type it that way, so I'm merely just "mimicking" her typing styleeee! :)




*****************************


Blog Skin Revamp-ed!

Did you got a shock when you visited " http://sexy-swisz.blogspot.com" ?

  • Felt a little uncomfortable?
  • Felt very weird?
  • Felt very uneasy?
  • Felt so "light" ( Colour used to be dark, now light colour)
Yes yes yes!!!
I felt the same way too, very different right?

I took approximately 1 week to design this skin, banner etc....
Luckily I found back my laptop or else I'm in deepshit and I won't be able to complete this skin!


Photobucket

*New simple banner!

My 3rd time changing skin for this new blog plus my 3rd time changing banners too! This new blog is coming 6th month old and this massive revamp marks the present from me to my blog! Pretty please and satisfied with this skin + banner.

Don't I deserve any applause? Haha err maybe no one wants to clap! Nevermind :(

In the past, I used to think that complicated banners, colourful banners or complicated blog skin is one way to attract viewers from all over the cyber world. However I was proven wrong by some random people.

How wrong? If you are potentially smart enough, you can gather clues easily around the cyber world.


* So nice skin, less viewer. So not-so nice skin, so much viewer*



Actually, I don't believe in this theory lah! Bullshit

This time round after cracking my brains for almost everyday, I have come up with something simple. By looking at it, you might think it's simple to make, but I can tell you it's definitely not simple!

Even the skin layout I have got lots of error popping out and alignments not in order including now!

For people using Internet explorer, you might experience some changes in alignments due to the faulty browser problems which I'm unable to do anything to it!!!

As usual, some people using Internet explorer will not be able to see my post, while some can. This problem is too common for me! Look, I have revamp-ed my skin now, what more can I do?

All in all, I could suggest you to download safari or Mozila firefox to view this blog :) Fair enough?


-


I have removed many links from my blog reason was because you are inactive from my blog or either you didn't leave comments regularly or you have changed your link without telling me.

The reason I'm removing and keeping the remaining links because I wanted to keep my links short and I don't want my blog to be so complicated and full of links all over!

I want more people to read my blog rather than reading my links

( I'm avoiding that because last time I do have a very long list of links *including inactives ones thus making the blog to be freaking lag )

So as long as you are a friend of mine, you view my blog often, you comment me often showing me that at least you are alive in my blog, I will link you upon request or automatically.

P/s: Do not ask me to link you or the reason why I removed. It's stated clearly :)

P/s/s: I want your feedbacks about my blogskins! How to improve, where to improve, what to improve, how do you find my blogskin, you love the old skin or the new skin etc... THANKS YO!


*****************************

In-Line Skating!


Photobucket

Photobucket

HA! I'm thinking of quitting, should I? :(

The skate is so damn expensive and I don't have the heart to spent such money!!! BooHoo


*****************************

Webcamming with HuiHui

All the Unglam sight of her!
Ya, she was so bored till she solo-ed webcamming & I'm the spectator :)

Photobucket

Ghostly look!

Photobucket

Nerd face!

Photobucket

GROSS!

Photobucket

Retarded looks!

Photobucket

Noob face!

Wahahahaaha~ :)



*****************************


Webcamming in class

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I see so many ET faces!


Photobucket

As usual, got bored during lesson time!
More webcams pleaseee :)


Bye!



No comments: