Sunday, May 03, 2009

The more we get together, together, together...


Hello!

Mini gathering with some of my secondary school friends few days back
We missed each other that's why :P

We took out our EZ-Link and made a comparison of which Poly's EZ-Link is the nicest


Photobucket

Our EZ-Link

Obviously we do not need to explain further right?
Ngee Ann's the B-E-S-T :D

Too bad we don't have any republic or temasek poly's EZ-link
But even if we do, Ngee Ann is still the BEST of all.

Hahhaahhaahahahahaha!!!

Who doesn't want to support his/her own school right?
Very stupid la, actually all EZ-Link is still the same regardless of any school = . =

Photobucket

Student card!

Again, we flashed out our student cards and made a comparison between schools
You guys must be wondering,

" AGAIN AR, nothing better to do "

Ya lor, we have nothing better to do.
I should say, all cards are on pal with each other and I got nothing to comment about it because each school has it's own specialties.

Photobucket

Height Difference


The 5 of us sitting in the middle of the roof garden outside the mall and we started to cam-whore!

Photobucket

Self timer shot One

Photobucket

Self timer shot Two

Photobucket

Mike & Me with our spects on

Photobucket

So candid yet blur shot :(

Photobucket

Sebas, YB & Me

Simyee requested me to take a photo for Mike & her yet I refuse and ran towards sebas & YB and had our own photos taken!

It's very fun okay!

Put it in logical sense:
Others want you to take a photo of them yet you didn't take them and you take yours instead, and they will feel super pissed with you.

Right, exactly like what they felt towards me that time!

HAHAHaaaaaaAA!
Playful me ;x

Photobucket

Again! Another shot

This time round Sy is super pissed because no pictures were taken with her so she decided to add in her face into this photo with us ><

Photobucket

At last , a photo for Mike and SY

Photobucket

LOOK AT OUR FEET!

My feet is the left side and Sebas's feet is on the right

And...

We

Wore

Sy's slipper!

LOOK how small is her leg compared to our leg!!!!
So BIG difference...

Photobucket

Random !:)

After that, we went to YB's house to ton!
We bought some food stuffs readily setting off to her house

Thanks to SY for her voucher so that we can purchase these food stuffs without worrying about money :)

Photobucket

Showing off 7-11 products

Photobucket

Drink milk & fruit juices keeps us Healthy & Grow Taller


While we were walking towards YB' house:

Photobucket

So many tissue papers on the floor!

So inconsiderate for whoever who threw these tissue papers out of the window
Got dustbin throw don't want to throw, go throw out of window.

WTH!

I really pity those Bangla sweepers who had to clear these chunk of rubbish, seriously



Childhood time:
SWING !!!

Photobucket

Sy's best swing

Photobucket

Mike's best swing ( LOL )
And I will show you guys my best move!




.



.



.




.



.



.



.



.




.




.





.

Photobucket

Is this good enough?! :P

Photobucket

Sebas is good at making this kind of down syndrome faces!

Photobucket

I'm all blue! Find out yourself

Photobucket

Chilling in the night

Photobucket

Corn Flakes Supper

Photobucket

Pearl Supper

Photobucket

"The night is still young"



**********************************

02 May 2009
- SG Blogger May'09 Gathering

Dined at soul garden in Marina SQ with bloggers all over Singapore!
( Just in case you are curious who the bloggers were, click on their name to view their blog)

Hongpeng ,Weijie, Jiaqi , Kaixin , Kaizhi, Joyce , Fyn , Ash , Siyi &Kelvin and lastly Shufen

I'm "New" to them which means to say, this is my first outing with them :)

Happily chatting & cam-whoring all day long!

Straight to the point, I'm plain lazy to type lots of words and elaborate further because I took hours & hours to select the best pictures out of 200+ pictures taken and I have not done my school project!



Photobucket

Nuffnang!

Photobucket

I love the logo

Photobucket

Posing for KZ's SLR cam

Photobucket

HP & KZ ( photographer )

Photobucket

Ash ( Ash Catch'em) , Fyn (Barney) & me

Photobucket

Fyn, the face like barney right?

Photobucket

Posing for my own cam

Photobucket

Everybody getting into position for photo shoot

Photobucket

KZ

Photobucket

Ash & me posing for my cam again

Photobucket

While waiting, we cam-whore :)

Photobucket



**********************************


Next we will be heading outdoor to take photos:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


**********************************

Jump shot!
I know I flew up damn high can?
It's like as if I'm playing street fighter :P

Photobucket

Shot 1

Photobucket

Shot 2

Photobucket

We ended the day with this group photo

Photobucket

I pose an unglam monster faces for Joyce's cam

Photobucket

and Barney bite me for posing that! :(
How sad



**********************************


Next will be all pictures on Soul Garden!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Our tables


I swear that my table was super quite and all we did was you stare at me, I stare at you
1 Table , 4 person which means to say my table mates were Ash, JiaQi , KaiXin & Me

After awhile of chatting with them, we went wild!
We started to play with the food and mix them all over to create our own dish

So Jiaqi suggested that we should add eggs with the chickens and BBQ them

We decided to give it a try:


Photobucket

Chicken

Photobucket

we added eggs onto the chicken and fry it

Photobucket

see the eggs? :P
Very slippery so we got to becareful when we crack the egg

Photobucket

Done! Our chicken cum EGG are fry well & tasty
You should try it. Simply delicious :)


LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Soul Garden's jelly is not clean!



**********************************

Next we will be mixing up our very own Ice Kachang


Photobucket

Different varities of syrup for Ice kachang

Photobucket

Un-skilled us making ice kachang :)

Photobucket

And here we present our own ice kachang cum some ice cream toppings
*Taadar*

After eating, let you see how neat our table was:

Photobucket

Damn clean right?????
We all know that :P

Photobucket

On the way back with Weijie, Ash, Fyn

Ending off with this picture of the day:

Photobucket

beeeautifuuul shot :)

No comments: