Sunday, April 12, 2009

We pay to see Animals! You think is worth it?

Bah! It has really been a long long long time since I went to the Zoo

Really long time, if I could remember correctly the last time I went was roughly about primary 4 during my school field trip

School field trip leh! SEE THAT? If it wasn't for that field trip, I guess it will be roughly 6 years old since I went to the Zoo with my parents! I literally do not like to pay money to see animals because I get to see "Live animals" around me jumping around me.

What I meant was my friends!

HAHA OKAY Joking my bad

EH! But it is quite true mah! :P
Okay okay this time round spent $18 to see live animals !!!

Photobucket


Very expensive leh the entrance fee.. ZzzZZ...

Once I spent $18, means that i will have to "PUASA" for 18 days because I limit myself to spent only $1 per day and no more than $1.10 :) Quite a unique way of saving up money.

CRAP lor! I think won't survive a day without spending a single cent -.-
Money are really hard to come by seriously which I'm trying hard to kick my habit of spending money like water previously before!!




ZOO with Colleagues


The queue was super long!
Without going into the Zoo to see how snakes look like, one can tell at the entrance before they enter!

Photobucket

100m SNAKE QUEUE! SUPER LONG!

I wonder why people willing to pay money to see animals which they can see but not touch!
Paying $18 is just the entrance.

If you want to touch the animals eg. Pony ride/ Elephant rides costs additional $8.
If you want to take the Tram/ Boat cost additional $5!

So not worth it lah!

Photobucket


After queueing for so long and when we were about to reach the ticket booth, a staff approached us and told us that we can actually purchase the ticket immediately without queueing!!!

Which means to say we can actually pay cash & grab the ticket & go.

Very ridiculous.


Photobucket

Colleagues!

Photobucket

Snake spotted above our head!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Dog print? or Horse print? Whose print?!

Photobucket

I'm in between of the 2 kangaroos

Photobucket

hehe! No fine no sue ok?
Sg do not have the law for this

Photobucket

Bidding goodbye! I will be off to Australia

Photobucket

Love ya'll! See you guys soon :P

Photobucket

4 little chims :P

Photobucket

Say Hi to my brother Chimpo!

Photobucket

My uncle ChimPEE!

Photobucket

We don't want bread , apple all these!

Common sense right?
Obviously do not feed us with these food
Cheap food like fries all these, aiyah don't want also can!

What we want is Abolone because everyone wants that too right?


Photobucket

I love Polar Bears!

Photobucket

They are really huge in size & cute!


Camwhore, camwhore, camwhore!

Photobucket

Rebonded Mike and me

Photobucket

Fyza, Mike, me

Photobucket

Falin (in blue) looks like Paul 2 Hill in this picture espically with the cap on!



The Big Animal's land

Photobucket

Tiger!!!

Can you tell it's gender by just looking at this picture?

.

.

.

.

.

No clue at all?

.

.

.

Okay! See

Photobucket

Double Ping pong balls!
The zoo is so sick! :)


These 3 white tigers killed a man sometime ago during the start of this year if you have been following the news closely.

Omar, Winnie, Jippie

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 in 10,000 tigers are white!

Photobucket


Photobucket

A random lion

Want to guess it's gender again?!


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Aiyoh! Just for your info if you are still cracking your brains once you see the picture above , you should know it is a male right? Male lions all have the fury fury thingy surrounded his head.

Ha! Those who crack their brains to figure it's gender, you should go back to primary school science

Or rather not. Let me teach you my standed of science will be even more efficient!

Photobucket

See that 2 ping pong balls again?
Say, " wow, it is a male with strong balls"!
Repeat that once and you will get the information drilled into your head forever!!

No need for science lah. Waste money




The Reptile's Land

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Chio not the eyes???
The goat wear contacts too

Photobucket

I find these baboons rather cute!

The loving Baboons are helping one another to find dandruff I suppose and scratching for one another!

How loving can it be!

A close up

Photobucket

Ya true. The red ass Baboon is like finding dandruff for one another
Their ass are like watermelon bubble gum !!!



Photobucket


Photobucket

Yantie's cute little son; Nabil

Photobucket

Adorable! (:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Taking a zebra Tram to see...

Photobucket

ZEBRAS!

Some animals to blog about till the end of post.
I'm too lazy to add descriptions for every of the animal pictures for now because

"WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IS THOSE ANIMALS CALLED RIGHT?"

So I think a description is not necessary

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


.

.

.

.

Some Gadget added on my site!

Photobucket

I have recently added Twitter gadget onto my blog!
Where can you find it?

Right hand side, Just under " Misc" heading, above plurk gadget

Want to stalk me live & get a fast update of what I'm doing during real life?
Hop on a second and read my twitter and plurk gadget to stalk me!

Chat with me? Without msn chat is not a problem! Plurk will be a better place to chat too with many other exciting plurkers all around the world!!!


I will blog more about it soon!
Stay Tuneeeeeeeeeee!


No comments: