Thursday, March 19, 2009

The so-not proportional us!

Hi!

How come my Acer lappy does not have the webcam functions to make "special effects" ?!
What I mean by "special effects" is... ( Take a look below)

Photobucket

The picture above which actually make our faces looked "so-not proportional "

Can someone teach me how to set? Because I heard from my friends that Acer lappy is able to have that function but no matter how I tried, i still cant find that stupid function!

For your info, the above effects were taken by kevin's Macbook, which have the functions that I wanted. GOSH! I think I should get a macbook, but my course do not require it.

*Double sad-ness* :((((

Photobucket

My ice-creeeam! Don't you love the toppings?


Photobucket

Our lappy-ies! ( Acer/Mac/VAIO)


Photobucket

I whipped out my camera and took a snap of this fatso
and I dont even know why I took a snap of it. Random shot


Continued to play with Kevin's macbook; webcam to take more funny shots
This is getting out of hand because we took quite a number of shots in just awhile

Photobucket

The ugly-ness sight of me!


Photobucket

The jap hairy kid


Photobucket

Liang Po-Po


Photobucket

Photo-editing time!


Photobucket

and we went. . . displaying the alien sight of me on our lappy's background


Photobucket

This photo is damn gross! ewk! LET YOU have a closer view of my alien version


Photobucket

You see you see?


Photobucket

Kevin have his alien shot taken too


Photobucket

Mike's turn


Photobucket

Alvin's turn!


Photobucket

I think that the japanese kid in the middle is super cute

Okay okay, enough of this webcam before anyone says that the pictures are disturbing. Lol
But who cares if the pictures are disturbing or not? I dont care! hahaaa because I think they are hilarious and funny . . and most importantly, they are cute! :P

Photobucket

Is my shirt attracting enough?!


Photobucket

Candid of Me, Mike and Darren


Photobucket

I think I have a long tongue
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Photobucket

Dragon Ball!

Catched a movie DragonBall yesterday, and I think I have mastered the skills of breathing out fireballs. SEE for yourselves lor


Photobucket

My current desktop background

See my desktop is so empty now. Just backup all my documents into an external 1 TeraByte hard disk and then transferred them all into my lappy!

Then my desktop is ready to be reformat and leave there to rot already! hehehee


Ending off with this picture

Photobucket

Actually the caption should be " bye " ...

but since it's already up in my post, I shall save the time to blog this entry quickly because I want to go jogging after blogging!!!

"jogging after blogging rythms"

It's getting late now.
Byeeeeeee!:)
Love you guys! hahahaaa

No comments: