Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yippy Yippy Yippy!



Photobucket




YAY!
New hair colour for the year (:
In fact is for new year

Bleached it 2 days ago...

Photobucket




I really cant stand my thick & messy hair anymore !
ZZzzZ..!

Very very UGLY to the extreme......... I dont like my current hair...
Want a make over! HmpH.... LoL

I want to cut them ASAP... but I have no idea how to tell the hairdresser -.-
Very irritating siiaaaaaaaa........




Photobucket



KaiFen's Mini birthday cake (:
Met up with family for our 1 year anniversary...

Time just seems to pass so fast.......


Photobucket



& Yes....
This was where we met 1 year ago... same place... same people..
same TABLE! Wahaha!


Short entry for now. I'm rushing for time now.
P/s: Rabbits are for admiring. Not for EATING!!!

Hahahahahaahaaa

No comments: