Monday, January 26, 2009


Hello everyone!

Having a good reunion dinner with your family?
The food is damn delicious right?

See? Normal days you wont get to see a sumptuous "SPREAD" on your table
Except on this particular reunion dinner

So better chrish it.
hahahahahahahahaa

I am enjoying it to the max
so...........

That explain why I didnt update for exactly 3 days!

How about those Red Packet collections?
I'm comfortable with my collections for the first day only! :D


I wanted to blog about KaiFen , Suria & my twin Cousin's birthday.
( The 4-in-1 birthday sprees in a row)

But due to my time management, I couldnt spare some of my time to blog.
Hehe, Actually I'm preety lazy to update my blog because I can spent my time gambling whole day, but I'm afraid the pictures will be accumulated & my post will be damn long so, I decided to make a snappy entry for now

( Which I'm avoiding it now, as my blog is tooooo LAG )


I'm adding little descriptions for now.
(Rushing off soon)

I have got too many pictures to post, but I dont know which to choose, hence I will randomly post some pictures


Photobucket

Happy "niu" Year to everyone!



Photobucket

The spread.....




Photobucket

The Yusheng...


Photobucket


Another Yusheng...

Photobucket


This type of camera is my dream camera... but I'm too poor to afford it.
Oh well, all I can do is to sit back & stare for miracle :(



Photobucket

My family

Photobucket




Photobucket

Underage guys drinking.



Photobucket


Wow! I didnt know that my dad knows how to act cute too...
haha

Photobucket

Oh my...
His acting cute skills are cuter than mine. hahaa



Photobucket

My Beloved Grandma (:
Which took great care of me since the day I was borned

I
her!

Thats all for today's entry...
Leave me a comment if possible.
Will Reply Tags when I'm free

Goodbye everyone!
& Enjoy ur New Year!

No comments: