Friday, January 23, 2009

ERM? I'm sure Many Boon Lay students have heard of the recent news in stomp right?
I'm super curious about the couple lor.

Now that I know their identity, now its your turn to make an effort to gossip!
Hahahahaha.

I'm no longer boon lay student, so I can gossip! ( pardon me I very KPO :P )
Okay Enough, want to find out more?
Visit www.stomp.sg for the pictures & stuffs.

Oh blames myself, fancy blogging these type of "auntie's daily hobby" in blog.
( I cant keep this matter to myself cos' I dont want any of you to miss such a rare article; WORST its from my OWN Secondary school )

KA-KA-KA-KA-KA




Enough for now, I love this picture taken near SG river
Chilling out @ SG river after a long & tiring day of work

Worth the time at the same time, cool pictures were taken!

Photobucket




Photobucket


I'm too tall thats why I have to bend down =.=

Photobucket




Spot my car?
My turbo engine Limo parking there.....

" Come on honey, Lets go party"

YEAH! Party. with me as the owner of this car, you must be very honoured okay?
Kidding!


Photobucket



Get this number for your 4D
SURE TO WIN

lol.

Photobucket





Photobucket



And we walked passed this statue...

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



And this...
Singapore Chingay @ the Padang.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Some random; out of topic
P/s: I'm searching for my child below.

Photobucket


Did any of you guys saw him???
If spotted, please dail 917***** Thanks! hahaha

This is very random seriously.

Saw this article in " My Paper"
It said that this guy name is "Adolf Hitler Cambell"

For non- historian's info, it was named after the dictator of Germany; Adolf Hitler which killed millions of Jews during world war.

Many shocking americans are against this name for certain reason..


*

*

*



Moving further on,
Today is Aminah's 17th birthday
( My colleague)


This is how we celebrated

Photobucket



Thanks Fyza ( the cute girl) [*Vomits] for editing this picture below!
I find it very interesting as there are some captions inked onto the picture

We rock okay?

Photobucket



We rock Number 2!~
woohoo

Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket



Donuts from JP Donut Empire

Photobucket




HEHE!
I know this is abit boring..
Always the same old cam whore FReakkks...


Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



WE rock okay?

Photobucket




I love this shot.
It is confirmed by me that it is not opposite.
Its perfectly in correct position because I'm holding the camera in a very different manner

Thats why the picture is slanted.


Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket




Dude, Dont cry.

Photobucket




This is my anti shake function!
I charged towards the camera & MAGGI snapped it.

But the image is still consider average although it is slightly not clear

Photobucket

Last word, BYE!
Long day ahead for tomorrow...




Tags replied:



Vivian: hahaa skin good means good le.. wont have pimple de. :P

Brenda: wow! why you so special ? got like that de mehhs?

Dawn: yupp! u r relinked

Alton: err. haha yup

Fazila: Adidas? heheee I must be super powerful with my odour. LOL

I R: hey you are?...

Pauline: Thanks for the view & tag! haha view more often uhhhs.

Cheryl: yeah lor.. Thanks thanks! hahaaa

Yvvone: LOL!. I'm just happening to passby urs. anywae thanks (: view more often!

Berliana: Pink macam girl siia... hehee god or julie is nice :P

Siya: ya! super happyyyyy.. whoooots! takecare too....

Loong: woahha.. dont comment my reaction lehh. i super happy urhs. haha

Franky: heheee still got time.. get it before Poly :P



No comments: