Friday, December 12, 2008

Photobucket

A week has passed so quickly again...
Just a wink of my eye & the time passed so quickly..
It has been 2 weeks since I started work.. damn!
I feel so ISOLATED from the world...
*
*
I haven been town for ages & street shopping ;D
GEES! I cant wait to go tomorrow!
*
*
Today after work, I met 2 of my friend..
Sebastian & Si Lin. I told them that although its been like 3 weeks we didnt meet, I felt like it was like years since we last MET!.
Really miss their laughters & crap & Busted one another!
* I was like no topic when I met them... I think I'm RAW ( long time nvr talk)*

*
*
Perhaps it was due to my work at Tuas ( an isolated island) & facing the computers always until I felt so differently... The wires in my brains is all about work work & work.. and nothing else.. ;D

*
*
I have nothing to do during work and all I did was to cam-wor with Mike all day long until I felt so sick..
hahahaaaaa~!~!~

*
*

Photobucket
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
Photobucket
*
*

Photobucket
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
Pictures combining together....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Photobucket

*
*
Here it goes..
HAHA!
I really do love my blog soooo much that i miss the link even when I'm working!
._.
Thats my name card.
"sexy-swisz(dot)blogspot.com"
Dont you people forget this link!
*evil laughs*
*
*

Thats US!
Cam-woring over & over again!
* Comment disallowed -0-"

*
*
Photobucket
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
I'm wearing very HORNY shirt..
BEWARE ppl! hehee..
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
AGAIN! Just me without spects... (:
As I'm washing my blood shot red eyes after a long day of work today..
*
*

Photobucket
*
*
AAAAAAAhhhhhhh
*bites & rip off your ASS*! =P
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
How do you find this?
rofl!
Told'ya!..
I really have nothing to do.. so how about some crazy stuffs??
Tying hair.. * eeyer so girly*
Then I should say...
FOR FUN!. (:
hahaa
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
I love this Wrist band!
Got it from a Pasar Malam @ Jurong point..
From a NIGGER selling those unique bands!
HEY! He is not a dumb Nigger wookiees??

He knows how to speak mandrin.. LOL
Bought for $10.
Thats an African store..
Really damn unique.. All are hand-made beads attachted together...
( will see me wearing for the next few post)
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
Ending here!
So tired..
*yawns*
OH ya! Quiz from Simyee!!
Once I'm done, I'm off with more post tomorrow yeah!

***
***
***



1. What have you been doing recently ?
- Blogging daily? haha .. not sure..

2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off ?
-Unless no battery or some irritating peepo!

3. What happened at 10am today ?
- working.. should I say slacking + playing with
Colleagues ?

4. When did u last cry ?
- CRY?? EHH ... How the hell I remember.. People cry, who take note of it huh? ;D

5. Believe in fate/destiny ?
- Nope. Not at all!

6. What do you want in your life now ?
- Make MORE friends & attract more viewers to my blog!

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up ur hood ?
- carry an umbrella obviously.

8. What's your favourite thinqq tuhh have on ur bedd ?
- Cosy, soft bolsters & Pillows? aint everyone the same? haha

9. What bottoms are you wearing now ?
-
Nothing! *opps* Just my Boxer! ;P

10. Whats the nicest thinqq in your inbox ?
- Friend request.

11. Do you tendd tuhh make a relationship complicated ?
- Not talking about relationship at the moment. so my ans will be negative.

12. Are you wearinqq anything borrowed from anyone ?
- No

13. What was the last movie you cauqht ?
- Damn! i forgot. I guess i have a bad memory ._.

14. What are you proud of ?
- Myself & of course my LOVELY DEAR PARENTS who brought me into this world!

15. What does your oldest text msg in ur inbox says ?
- LOL okays. Got pres still ok hahas.. I will try my best. What time meet and where? By Franky.. LOLOLOL!!!

16. What was the last sonqq you sanqq out loud ?
- My BLOG SONG!. cos as i typed this, I'm hearing it. ;p

17. Do you have any nicknames ?
- Sexy swisz

18. What does ur last text msg says ?
- "Ok Bye good night ;DDD"

19. What time did you go to bed last niqht ?
- 12.30am

20. Are you currently happy ?
- Yes

21. Who gives you the best advice ?
- My parents

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from can ?
- NOPE! that stinks aint it?

23. Who did you talk on the phone last night ?
- One of my not so close friend (:

24. Is somethinqq buqqinq you now ?
- I wanna BLOG!! LOL!.. But blogging has its limit. UGHHS!

25. Who was the last person who make you lauqqh ?
- My colleagues make me crazy cos of their horny jokes. laughs laughs!

26. Do you wear toe socks ?
- EEYER! so gay

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from ?
- Tracy

28. Have you ever had your heart broken ?
- This oso need to ask ar? walau! For me is No, but for others might be yes. *ahem*

29. What annoys you most in a person ?
- Someone who is very arrogant & cares about himself/herself & not others.

30. Do you have a crush on someone ?
- Nope. Dont intend to have a crush. But I'm prepared to sing crush crush crush by david archuleta!!! WAHAHAA

31. Have you ever done cocaine ?
- NOPE never.

32. What is the colour of your room ?
- Sky blue & White

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion bucks ?
- Nope. Never to the extend to kill someone. I love myself so I will cherish what I have now.

34. Do you believe in the saying ,' Talk is cheap ' ?
- MEANING???

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed ?
- No one.! (:

36. Who was the last person to hug you ?
- No one.! (:

37. Did you see the last person you kissed recently ?
- No one.! (:

38. Do you have a life ?
- If I dont, I wont be here.

39. Have you ever thought someone died , when they didnt ?
- Yes. Dreams

40. What is the reason behind your profile sonq(s) ?
- Hmmm.... I hate noisy music?

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dreams ?
- Someone that I never met before!!!.. all from my dreams.. hahaa

42. Last time you smiled ?
- JUST! 1 sec ago ;D

43. Have you chanqedd this year ?
- Older lorrr... hais

44. What are you listening to riqht now ?
- MY BLOG SONG.

45. Are you talkinqq tuhh someone while doing this ?
- Nope! (:

46. Do you walk with your eyes closed or open ?
- open

47. Is there a quote you live by ?
- YEP! Walking with pride & leave no regrets.

48. Do you want someone you can never have ?
- Ya! I wanna a mixblood girlfriend! lol!!

49. Have you ever played an instrument ?
- Less interested

50. What was the worst idea you’ve had this week ?
- DUNOE

51. What were you doinqq last night at 11 p.m. ?
-Talking on phone with my friend.

52. Are you happy with your love life now ?
- I'm happy with everything!

53. What sonqq best describes your love life ?
- How u expect me to say? funny sia.

54. Does the person know you like him/her ?
- No one! (:

55. Who always makes you lauqh ?
- People have farting bag, I have laughing bag.

56. Do you speak other lanquaqes other than enqlish ?
- Hokkien & Mandrin..

57. Favourite website ?
- www.sexy-swisz.blogspot.com

58. Whats your middle name ?
- Lim

59. What do you think you are like ?
- No idea

60. Who will you choose to die with ?
- Unpredictable

61. Where have you been today ?
- Working place & JP

62. What qame do you play often ?
- I dont play games!

63. Who are you missinqq now ?
- No one! (:

64. If you had to choose between your friend or your lover which will you choose ?
- DEPENDS

65. What are you doinqq riqht now ?
- Typing this shit. LOL

66. Which primary school are you from ?
- Jurong West Primary school.

67. Name 3 colours that you like ?
- Purple, Blue, Black

68. What emotions do you like to show?
- ;D

69. What is your life to you ?
- sexy!!!

No comments: