Sunday, December 14, 2008

Chilling out with my family :)

Photobucket

This entry will lead everyone to...
"Haji Lane"!

But before we enter "Haji Lane", I would like to say..
I'M SO PROUD OF MY OWN SKIN!.
Not really "human skin" in that sense.. but then again, proud of my blogskin!

HEHE! I have a hard time learning how to add comment box on the bottom of each and every post using "Haloscan" as the comment box.
Must try this comment feature as I find it very cool!
I will leave my tagbox around still but I hope some would leave comments for every post..
(:
SUPPORT MY BLOG!

I spent like half a day doing trial & error and I finally get what I want.! Phew....
It was like, copy and paste from whatever skins I have got so far..
Then.. asking friends around.....

Testing & testing & testing over again and again...
And..
*TArrDARRR!*
Job Done!

A big THANKS to those who have helped me :P
*
*
Calling for.... calling for..............
*****WHOOOOP****
Back to "Haji lane"
Can I post pictures with limited description?
Hope its a yes.
So I shall add lil comments below every post.
*
*


Photobucket
*
Photobucket
*
Brothers-In-Arms
Or
Brotherhood.

Yep! We have been together through HELL LOTS! & we are still doing that now.
*
Photobucket
*
Photobucket
*
Brother & Sister in ARMs..
LOL? sounds so wrong now...?
HEH! The 5 of us have been together THE LONGEST when we first met in BLSS.
Still the usual same friendship (:
*
Photobucket
*
Just looking dizzy
*
Photobucket
*
Photobucket
*
Photobucket
*
MURDER @ Haji Lane!
The murderer is damn cruel...
Oh god damn it.
LOOK SO GROSS..
But still, Its just a dummy model..
which is just tore into 2 halves thats all.
*
Photobucket
*
*
*
Graffiti on walls...
Cam-Whore starts now.
Some of my Emo & acting cool pictures..
*
Photobucket
*
Photobucket
*
Nothing but just... cool............
*
Photobucket
*
err?... A bull is charging at me?
Mann! I love this effect..
To the photographer ( I dunnoe who it was) ..
Are you focusing ? or its just nice eh?..
*
Photobucket
*
Hello!
*
Photobucket
*
so emo sia!
*
****
****
****
Next up, It will be me taking with SiLin...
The shots are rather sharp @ certain angles...
I love the shots!
*


Photobucket
*
Photobucket
*
Photobucket
*
Opps! I have to bend down. ^^
*
Photobucket
*
I like this shot best!
Its so Clear!
*


Photobucket
*
Just us slacking around the street..
*
Photobucket
*
Photobucket
*
Photobucket
*
Photobucket
*
He lost his camera or something?
hahah! walau! lost le, stand there cry...
ROFL!
THERE the camera on the floor la...
*
Photobucket
*
WOW!
SEXY!
*
Photobucket
*
Photobucket
*
Photobucket
*
Happy Family ;;
(Members not in pic: Valarie & Cheryl)
*

***
***
***
Afterwhich, We went to bugis junction to have our Neoprint taken.
ahh! I took neoprints just for leisure OK?
And nothing else . Thanks!

Photobucket
*
Photobucket
*
Photobucket
*
I do have a long tongue =P
(it will be nicer if I have a tongue stud)
*
Photobucket
*
Photobucket
*
Photobucket
*
Mike with classic super HUGE SPECs!
Crazyyyyyy specs!
*
Photobucket
*
Thats me with classic huge specs too! (:
ITS SO HUGE till the weight has increase too..
Should I get myself a spec like this size too?
It might be great , but it will scare the shit out of some scaddi's ass.. haha
Just joking
*
Photobucket
*
Home sweet home
See the height difference?
Heaven & Earth..
Or I should change it to..
Heaven & Hell...
Hehehe..
Joking.
(ahhh I look so tall.. but I hate it. I'm just too tall -.- I hate it. 175 will be just nice for me. hais)

No comments: