Sunday, December 21, 2008

Nothing makes friendship strong without any past

Chilling out with my "Brothers-In-Arms" Khakis again!

"Lights on"!
Let me do a Mr Bean's starting... when the light flashes, he fell onto the ground..
*
*
Photobucket

Continue.....

I have been Missing In Action for 3 days.
Here I am back with nice stuffs to blog about it!
Actually, there's overdue pictures.. But then, I am too busy to blog about it during Friday & Saturday as these 2 days are my rest day! (:

So I must cherish it well...
Nevertheless......... ,

So lets get started!
Episode 1 >> 19 December 2008

After work, we met @ Jurong Park just beside Boon Lay MRT.
Theres Banglas & couples flooding the park!
Luckily it isnt that bad.. at least the park was not flooded my flocks of banglas there like the last time I went there...
*sign*

Photobucket


RAHHW! I'm just trying to be fierce & strong!! Muhaha!..
*I wanna my muscle to MOVE!* sounds familier? xP

Photobucket

What the heck am I doing?...
Trying to do a backflip .. maybe? hehe...

Photobucket

I love this shot! but... if we focus on a point,
can you notice that there is an orb around my leg region?

Some says that it is dust while some says that if orbs appears, means ghost is present...
Which is which???....

*confuse*

Photobucket

Mike jumping like "Tokio Hotel; Bill..."
The MTV part...
"running through the monsoon....".....
& Bill just jump down the helicopter....

Photobucket

WHEES!!! I'm jumping too! but...
Opps..! Zhao Geng.. heh (:

Photobucket

I'm relaxing...! ahhh the
"moonlight shines over the shadows....
casting a mystical aura all over me..."

Thats the phrase that I memorised during my O'lvl exam this year!
Thats a nice phrase...& I used it on the Composition (:

Photobucket

I have watched YES MAN!.
Have you?
Try it.. its very hilarious!

***
***
***

Episode 2 >> 20 December 2008 ; Early Morning


Went sun tanning with Mike once more!
I'm getting fairer & fairer so I need to maintain my TAN.
I have just bought this new sun tan lotion..

It reads...
"Dark Tanning Oil with Aloe Vera flavour & carrot extract"
Carrot extract? Wth is it... lotion still add carrot... hahah!

Photobucket

Thats me before tan!
SEE?!?!?!
I'm so fair! ugggghhhh!
But its not a problem for me :)

Photobucket

After 1 hour 30mins of Tanning...
LOOK AT my skin colour!!!
hahahaa.. its getting darker & darker...
YES!!

OH!! morning sun is the best ^_^

Photobucket

This is right after tanning & I'm resting.
*wipes off* the sun is too hot for me & I'm going burnt if I stayed longer..
PHEWWW!***

Photobucket

:)

Photobucket

Making Hair.!
I GOT NO FRINGE! ffs ffs ffs...

Photobucket

ewkkkkk! I look damn like funny without fringy again! fuck.

***
***
***

EPISODE 3 >> 20 December 2008 ; Afternoon

This topic will led you guys to .....
Us walking around Singapore aimlessly without any destination ;D

Photobucket

Hello guys! I'm at a random place...
its.. KALLANG!

I'm at carpark's rooftop! haha! LOOK! theres so much thing at the rooftop of KALLANG!
It really dont look like a carpark!
Like a roof Garden at the top!.
So interesting...

Photobucket

heheh.. Its very windy... & my hair was blown till very messy.

Photobucket

I can get to see MRT crashing together...
BOOM! it seems like its going to hit one another...
EH! =D

*
*
*
Up next! Kallang River Park!

Photobucket

Where all the Dragon Boaters are doing training at.....
I saw...
NUS, NP , SP & NCC Boats there...

Photobucket

This is the girls team....
Memories reminds us of CURL 2007 when we did dragon boat at that time..
how time flies..... Its so fun!

Photobucket

We went on walking at the park...
& we came across this flyover..
In fact... I'm not surprise that foreigners stay underneath the flyover of kallang!...
How unfortunate are they hur hur ;P

Photobucket

This picture was taken in the MRT..
One can tell that they are all sitting 1 row & using HP..
The first thing that came to my mind was...

They are doing a Nokia advertisment in the MRT....
*laughs...

From Boon Lay MRT station till Kallang MRT, these few friends have been holding their HP up & using non-stop ALL THE WAY.. Amazing & they wont get tired... lols...

***
***
***

Episode 4 >> 20 December 2008; Night


So fast its NIGHT already har??
Wow! I didnt know I walked the whole day already...

This place is @ Suntec city..
& here to pictures & description begins...

Photobucket

Thats me & Mike!
*contrast contrast*
Jk... I love my SPECTS shirt.. haha
Its like hi-lighter shirt... & Although I'm wearing spects, I'm never enough so I wanna more spects.

*Faints*

Photobucket

Trying to pose a cool shot...

Photobucket

Making use of the rays above me to prove my holy power!
Smile (:

Photobucket

*muacks*!

Photobucket

Styling hair in the middle of shoots...
Blames the windy weather...

Photobucket

Flyer right beside me!!
can YOU SEE THAT?!?!

Photobucket

BOO!! here comes the spectacle monster! muhaha
fuck? theres a middle finger beside me. LOL

Photobucket

This is the picture of the day!
The rays are very artistic located right above my head...

Teehee ;P

Photobucket

Head down to Suntec City these few days if you are free to enjoy this romantic water splashing at the fountain of wealth!

You can request for message to be displayed ON THE WATER..
A beam will shine the text on the water & its really very beautiful!...

I'm not sure if you need to pay or not.. but then I have seen some message from the public...
Go for it! :D

This event last till ( unsure )... Most probably before Christmas, this thing will still be on LAH..

Photo credits: Sebastian, Beng Khoon & Hoe Yeen

No comments: