Monday, November 10, 2008

First thing first,
Happy Birthday 188(mm) BRENDA
You are finally 16th yrs old.. FINALLY & at LAST... youngest in the family yet also the "tallest" OHH!! hahaa &&& hope u enjoy urself @ TaiWan in few days time. ;)
Photobucket
This was what we found at the Hotel's Changing room.
Beng & I was like.. " WOW"! A Okamoto Pack of condom was there in the Changing room...
HAHA! Its just the box.. dont think too much larr..
Photobucket
This is the store room.. and BTW, we have said BYE to the hotel. I'm no longer working at there..
Reason: I dont wanna break glasses and plates in the hotel.
sian, its easy for gerls, hard for guys as guys have to carry heavy stuffs. haiYOOH!
Ke lian de guys like us , newbie still have to carry heavy stuffs.. lalaaa
I'm finding job currently.. Any job recommendation, pls keep a lookout for me.
Photobucket
Just missing the place.. The staffs are wonderful! They took great care of me. ESP my partner from Temasek Poly.. He is a really great person that taught me lots && lots of Hotel stuffs.. I forgot his nameeee... LAUGHS! But i wont forget his help .
It is the job which freeeaks me out :DD
Above was the allocation board.. The captains dispatched us to different tables..kinda of messy.. hoho =P
1 DAY is enough for us to learn lots about HOTEL. So its enough for me.
~~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Today, Went to celebrate Brenda's birthday with Family..
At a glance.. i'm lazy to type it allll ouuuut :D
The weather is so suckie today. RAIN heavily .. Mood 1/2 already.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Ouuuhhh mann! SAD birthday gerl..
Got creammed..
lololol!
Actually, i wanted to cream, but since we are not in school, so might as well give her CHANCE.. HORR?? damn ! youngest have advantage. ROFL rofl!
~~~
.
.
.
.
What came to ur mind when u see this picture below??..
Photobucket
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Come on.... Think hard.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Not thinking?
.
.
.
Heres a CLUE!
How about this picture??..
Photobucket
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GOT IT?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*TarDARR*
Photobucket
This is my super XinGan BOXER!
Laughh Out lOud.. cute isnt it?
SpongeBOB boxer Spongebob boxer....
...Photobucket
Another cool BOXER!
wow, which asshole love my boxer till that person kiss until so kuazhang??...
HEY! privacy horr!!
LAUGH!!

No comments: