Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The day we have been waiting for 10 years

The day I have been waiting..
Finally , I'm soo happy. No more homework, no more English, Maths, Science, MT, POA, History, Social studies & Computer studies.! FREEDOM@@@
The tides are over... ;)
.
.
No stress from teachers.. No complains...
And Lastly, NO MORE REMEDIALS which ends as late as 5pm-6pm! woohoo..
Right after our last paper today, few of us tore our O'lvl Entry proof!. and we went.. "YESSSAARR!" this bloody paper is not in favour anymore, *tear tear TEAR* Throws.
YIPPIEE!!!
.
.
.
Please watch this video.
Happy Birthday 4E7 2008
Production by Terence :)
.
.
My first view of the vid, my impression was like, " wow"
such a touching video.. it sounds like we are leaving loaddas precious memories with our classmates !
.
.
its really interesting! the music + the cut scene sounds soo "gan DONG"
Anyway, I really hate to leave this schoool... BOOHOOHOO!.
But, life goes on, so we have to move one step further & experience new things. yeah.
.
.
Enjoy!
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Right now, i'm going back to the past during the Sentosa trip with family.. I cant remember when is the date we went out or when already.. All i knew is after Prelims and i didnt get the chance to blog MUCH as I'm mugging for my exam :)
.
.
And ! I just dug out these pics which were scattered around within over 1k photos in one of my folders.! *sign!
Photobucket
This picture seems like an advertisment photo dont u guys agreed?
Advertise for the........
BEACH!!
and promoting coconut trees as well as the sands. LOLS
(Ignored the 2 hou zi which spoilt the scenic view of the sea) JOKING
Photobucket
AHH! I'm one of the Hou zi flying.. eh funny ar? laughh lauugh laughh..
:)
Photobucket
Money money money.. I'm hoping that i could get some golds from the fountain..
Perhaps i will. rofl.but my freesby seemed so empty ;x
OH so PAISEH sia!
Photobucket
What the hell i'm doing!.
I dont remember taking this shot...
whats more I'm not even looking @ the camera (:
Photobucket
Starting from the left to right, chang zai, ai zai, gao zai && FEI zai ( ah pui) lOLS!
Photobucket
They are looking at my monster pet. muhahaha!!!
I'm working with my grad night speech right now.. Improving the speech.. i sound so "luo shou sehhh"! i shall post the entire script when I'm done.! ;DD dont give me comments.
I will SHY de! =P

No comments: