Tuesday, March 01, 2011

你们好!- Ni Men Hao!



大家好吗?有没有想我?哈哈哈哈!
Busy recently. Not much time to update this little humble blog of mine.

I'll find time to update more often. Life's not very happening these few months... That explains all.

Or perhaps some of my friends were right. If I'm able to bring a camera everywhere I go (like last time), I'll be able to blog more more and more frequently. I miss those days... miss those time when I'm able to spare some time off from my busy schedule and blog! 

Nevertheless, I shall backtrack a little and share some random stuffs of me!

(YAH LAH! Few pictures only! Damn lame. Backtracking all the way back to CNY you know?! I haven't even blog about my Xmas/Countdown and things way before DEC! Fuck it. Nothing interesting anyway!)

Current Mood: Lifeless. Because of exam stress. Anyway exams are going to end soon prolly in few days time. I can't wait for it to be over neither do I want next week to come because my attachment is reaching!

I'm attached to some German Company over at BISHAN! (SUPER FAR!)

Travelling time takes up 1.5 hours of my time. Yes. bloody wasting my morning time, travelling. I can sleep more tho...Sigh.


Photobucket


Just in case some of you forgot about my adorable FACE! :D

Yeah I'm fine. Thanks to all of my lovely friends concern. I knew I got some of you'all nerve cracking worrying about me sometimes. Perhaps it's the way how I tweeted. No worries man.

Deeply appreciated to those concerns! *Insert lots of heart shapes*

It's tough and not easy to pull myself back up and stand back on my own feet. If you know what I'm talking about , that's good, but if you don't, take it as I'm uttering some nonsense things now because I finally found back my magical fingers that are able to type everything out from my chest! 

*PHEW*



Photobucket

MY SMELLY MELLY FEETS! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!


P/s: If anyone miss smelling my feets!!! WAKAKA! I'm just kidding. I think it's pretty cool to camwhore doing some stupid shits especially when I'm bored like some down syndrome kiddo. 

HMMMMMM...... I'll just flash flash here, flash flash photos there la. Keep your eyes rotating! 

BUT BEFORE THAT! I'll just post 4 peektures of my trailer shoot weeks back then CNY PICTURES! Short & Sweet one tho...

---
Weeks back, Went to an abandon house over at Dempsey with Silin and some friends for some trailer shoot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Great experience.

The storyline is about some cyborg & the army etc! I'm the cyborg! The shoot wasn't an easy shoot because we sweat a lot and there were hell lots of NGs. 

However it was exciting tho. :)

---


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supported my buddies band performance over at Chocolate Bar!

Photobucket

ROCKER! \m/ Hehe...

Photobucket

Photobucket

ME MEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sweeeeeeet. I guess without any words, the pictures itself shines everything out. Memories are failing on me. I can't really remember most things, so I wouldn't be bothered to type caption for every photos.

Anyway these photos are extracted from Facebook. Thanks to whoever photos that I took/KOP! (:


Photobucket


Round & Slimy. Here's my BAll. I'm sharing it with everyone! LOLLL!!!!!

Be back soon! Love.






No comments: