Monday, December 06, 2010

Andy's 21st.


Hello all "Bee-Zee" people! (I'm one of you guys too!)

I should be blogging this like 2 months ago but omfg-ly, I didn't have time to edit all pictures on time (that day back on 8th OCT 2010). So I decided to drag and drag till I finally found the right mood to blog! 

HAHAHAHAHAAHA!! Xoxo...

Let's backtrack a little few months back, shall we? :)

Photobucket


Dated back on 8th Oct 2010, I was invited by Andy to his birthday party celebration over at Khatib's McDonald outlet.

Dress code for that day was " Back to School Geek"!

*(YAH! I HATE DRESS CODE LEH! It's like so mafan still need to think what to dress and stuffs)

P/s: I'm just whining, ignore me because my own birthday party, I also want people to dress according to MY dress code theme! HAHAHAHA! Sorry about that. I'm contradicting against myself, I know! :P


Photobucket

McDonald Birthday party! 

Hell yeah, it wasn't my first time partying over there and before I went, roughly I could guess that there are happy meal presents and balloons given out to us as "door gift presents"!


Photobucket

Birthday "Welcoming Screen" to the guest. 


Photobucket

We were served Happy Meal for our dinner! McNUGGETS, Small coke and small fries!

Photobucket

According to the theme, we all have to dress somewhat related to "SCHOOL", therefore that explains why these 2 jokers on the left are wearing secondary school PE Tees!

Despite the fact that Weijie is in the army! Hahaha!!!

Photobucket

I'm that GEEKY right?! :P


Photobucket

Our table!

Photobucket

Spot the difference urself with the picture above this image! :) 

Photobucket

We got some mini entertainments from the McDonald staff too! (I can't remember the games)

Photobucket

Birthday Boy!


Photobucket

...With the Happy Meal Door Gift present and Balloon!

Photobucket

Random Picture!!!

I find it very hilarious leh! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Got the chilli sauce at his mouth.... Got the whole chunk of tissue paper stuck right at his mouth area there. And everything just comes naturally!



Photobucket

Limei playing with Andy's Mini Toy Instant Printer! Hor Hor...

Photobucket

Instant Mini Printer

Photobucket

Andy's Self-Customized photo frame for his personal door gift! :D

*IDEA IDEA*...

Photobucket

Don's IRRITATING Face! Feel like SLAPPING HIM! :P

Photobucket


Opening up MY (his) presents timeeeeeeeeeeeeee! xoxo... Heh heh...

Photobucket

OMFG! I WANTTTTT! HAHAHAH!

EH! I mean .. The WaterMelon Stick Candy in the background lah! Aiyoyoyoyo...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Group Photo with everyone!!

Photobucket

I'm a happy boy, as always I hope! :D :D :D


Good Bye little children, Come again another day! (:

No comments: