Thursday, November 11, 2010

MISS WALSH A-LINE TUNIC


[Non-Advertorial

Hello to all FEE-MEAL readers out there! (Females ONLY!)


Catch a sneaky sneaky peep with what I have right now:

I've got an extra set of this brand new top in my closet lor!! Yessssss, brand new top. Still in packaging and I've not open ever since I've bought. 

I've accidentally bought EXTRA SET and I'm selling it at a discounted price! I'm not earning any profit from it tho... Just hope someone would buy this set off from me because I don't need it!!

帮帮忙!

P/s: Accidentally bought 2 sets for a friend! NOT FOR MYSELF! Ha! :)

Photobucket

MISS WALSH A-LINE TUNIC
Fits UK 6 -10, Brand New in package.
$27 mailed.

NOW $25!!!

If you're interested in this top, do drop me an email, swiszy@gmail.com 

P/s/s: Every discussion eg, Transaction/Meet up/Postage Mail/Contact No. will be mentioned clearly in the email after you've contacted me.

P/s/s/s: It's damn chio lor! I'm sure when any of you wears it with a chio belt, I'll hate you.. cause you will steal everyone's limelight for sure! Hahahahaha! So. Contact me FAST! Thanks so much! 

Status: SOLD

Credits: Modparade 


No comments: