Sunday, September 12, 2010

*Sweet Egg-Tin Birthday!*


F.I.N.A.L.L.Y I've got the time to blog about my Sweet Eighteen (18) birthday. 

Recently I've got a lot of things that kept me busy every single day. One of which was my final examination (Ended 2 days ago). Yay!!

Now, I'm feeling super freeeeeeeeee that's why I've got the spare time to update this ultra long blog entry! A month ago, I blogged about " The preparation of my birthday " , I said that the full entry is goonna be up in no time, but I dragged till a month later. So sorry! 

Howeevvureeee, late is better than none right? :)

For those who had seen these pictures on my Facebook 2 months ago, please bear with me! But for those who haven't seen any of these pictures before, ENJOY! 

WARNING: There are lots & lots of photos and I managed to filter them until the minimum amount of photos which is my favorite up on my blog! Hehehe...



Photobucket

...a humble celebration on 10th July 2010 @ Floravale Condo.


Photobucket

Welcoming notice!


Photobucket

My 2 huge birthday cards!

Link to the theme of my birthday, "Black & White Dressing with shades - The Mafia"


Photobucket

Photobucket

Couldn't bother to come up with nicer designs due to time constraint! Very last minute work.

All I knew was I wanted everything to be hand-drawn & hand-made because I can never find those designs elsewhere in any shops. It's everyone's hard-work. (Those friends who helped me!) 



Photobucket

I will never ever go back to this caterer ever again!

The food is seriously too little lor. I ordered 40 pax and they really came with 40 pax exactly!! No more, no less. Just nice... -.-

Means to say if someone accidentally ate 2 portion, confirm the other person will have to go on diet or eat lesser than the rest. How pathetic! I won't mention what's the name of the caterer is, but I'm really pissed and angry with their stingy food portion that day.

AT LEAST GIVE A BIT MORE LA! Tsk. 



Photobucket

My favorite - Éclair!! 

( Didn't get to eat any of it that day, because it's only ONE per PERSON! Zzzzzzzz!!


Photobucket

My 2 front-desk reception, Brenda & Anna! =)


Photobucket

Friends arriving...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some friends really have a great sense of humour! I like it a lot a lot a lot! ;p



Photobucket

I got tricked by their cheeky tricks and many awesome layers of wrapping a present. That's a very fresh & unique idea. Hahahahahaahaha!!! 


Photobucket

A new Holga purple camera! *Ka-Ching*! Sibei Chio! (Y)



Photobucket

Didn't expect from a hand-drawn Holga Picture actually turned out to be REAL! HEHE! :B



Photobucket

Weijie, Limei, Joyce


Photobucket

Ying Zi, Qian Yi, Ash


Photobucket

Nyssa, Michelle (BFF)


Photobucket

Photobucket


-


Part-time security guard duty with BFF & Fat Cow!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love B's long hair!!(:


Photobucket

Ordered 50 ins-tax films from online blog-shop for me to spam photos with everyone (Thanks to Joyce).


Photobucket

A full collection of photos with my dearest friends who attended my part-aye!


Photobucket

Confirm BRENDA TEE's Face! AHAAHA!

Photobucket

THERE! I'm correct.


Photobucket

I like this oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! But it's not fully written leh, think some of them forgot to write! :s


Photobucket

Sim Yee!


Photobucket

Walaoooo, got screwed by this botak head dude! :<


---


CAKE CUTTING TIME

Photobucket


P/s: This is a lighter.



Photobucket

Cup-cakes made by BFF & Fat Cow!! *Deeply Appreciated* :)



Photobucket

Though the heart shape is a bit out of alignment, but it still taste as great as perfect to me! Whooohoo! ;P



Photobucket


---


Photo-taking session



Photobucket

B ♥


Photobucket

Secondary School clique ♥



Photobucket

Some* of the friends who went to WUHAN (china) clique ♥


Photobucket

Poly clique ♥


Photobucket

Blogger's Clique ♥


Photobucket

WTFBBQ Clique! (Specialize in XL ;B ) ♥


Photobucket

BROTHERS-IN-ARM!!! ♥♥♥



Photobucket

Candid! *Saw my million dollar smile? *


Photobucket

♥ Family!! (Excluding my brother!) ♥


Photobucket

B again! ♥ Don't know why our shots are always side-angle shots. I'm pretty in love with taking photos w/o looking at the camera lens. (2 Thumbs up!)



Photobucket

Popping the champaign!


Photobucket

The Mafias with shades! *Flicks hair*..



Photobucket

Loh Sim Yee! Hahahahahaha...


Photobucket

My granny!!! ♥♥♥♥♥



Photobucket

Sorry I look a bit "Pa-Jiao" here... but I don't care! I'm still posting this picture! :D


Photobucket

B, Joey & Cheng!

Photobucket


* CENSORED*! Wah, Super ticklish luh! :(


Photobucket


This year's egg-tin birthday was great. I've got great friends, supportive family members and most importantly, a loving partner. =)

Love everyone and I thank everyone for making my wildest egg-tin birthday a memorable one. 

Xiexie ni men!!!




Since all of the photos are anyhowly in order and grabbed anyhowly, the photo credits shall goes to those few people whom I *Kop* those pictures from! ;)

Photo credits: Jing Long, Nyssa, Michelle, Shi Ting

No comments: