Sunday, June 06, 2010

Random Photoshoot around Singapore!



Note: These are my random photoshoot pictures. Don't claim that I'm a model because I did not claim that I AM one. I do freelance photoshoot for portfolios and I'm not earning any money out of these photoshoot! :)

Just for the fun of it! So pardon my unprofessional pose for any pictures which you think it's not up to standard. 

If you're interested to see my other photo-shoot pictures I did last year, here you go

I'm pretty lazy to carry on typing more words because "what's there to explain nor type?!"

Just look at the picture and allow the pictures to explain everything to you! Enjoy! :):)

Photobucket

♥Love♥this♥picture♥most!!!♥




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Lastly, I must thank my buddy for taking such an awesome shot of me! 
( At least I'm quite satisfied with those picture!)

Comments to yourself, TYVM! 

Loves ♥

Picture credits: Leon Grey 

No comments: