Sunday, January 24, 2010

Trying out my most Un-Awesome camera Effect!


I'm new with this and I still can't get it right. Damn!
Bear with my wierd/faceless pictures of myself!

I have seen some blogs with pictures covered all over by awesome lightnings
around their faces, how to make that kind of effects??

I tried, but it's very funneh leh! HAHA! =/


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Finally!!!

Photobucket

That's the lighting effects that I wanted! Anybody knows how to make???
I feel so nooblish lah! Hahahaha!!!

But I know it's something of this standard that I wanna!!

Any advice of how is it done?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Random pictures of the street!



Sex-aye!

Photobucket

P/s: Nothing in any of the picture above is photoshop, purely taken by my camera

If any of you knows how to, please tell me! * :)


1 comment:

kenwooi said...

haha.. blurred pics! =P

http://kenwooi.com