Sunday, November 22, 2009

Worth to call it a "Celebration"


I used to make fun of my Mother Tongue teacher during secondary school time that she looked like Chicken Little...

Seriously! Her face and Spectacles really look like it!

Photobucket

Can't stop laughing because it reminds me of her!

Chicken little is cute what, no?

Not saying that she is cute too... How can an old lady be cute uh! HAHAHA!!!

Anywayyy, A very belated-belated birthday to both Silin and Brenda...



Photobucket

Birthday girls "Silin & Brenda!"

Double birthday celebration at, The Cathay's Astons.

I don't get it why most of the Aston outlets in Singapore always had to queue for a very long time before we can get a place to sit.

Worst still, we have got 11 people this time and we waited for 30mins -40mins for the place!!!

Such a waste of time. We could have just settled down at Swensens or any food outlet nearby lor! Tsk tsk...


Photobucket

11 of us (excluding me) , I'm their photographer -.-

Don't get it why some brought their cameras along but didn't want to help take photos nor willing to exclude themselves out from the photo just to help the group to take group photo which obviously one of the photo must have me inside!

Blah! Whatever -.-

Photo credits entirely to me and myself ONLY!

Anyway I'm kidding, but I just hope that I could have some photo credits since I'm the one who took ALL the photos!! :<



Photobucket


Even before our food arrives, I was their starter dish!

Just look at my poor hand man..............

Other dining outlets have peanuts as their starter dish while Astons had "my hand" as their starter, unique?


Photobucket

ooh we like it! (Cheers)!


Photobucket

Everyone is as thirsty as a donkey.. because we waited for the seats for so long!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't know the names for these dishes!

Really have bad memories and so far till now, if you were to ask me which is the nicest food in the menu to recommend, I will say I don't know!

Age is catching up on me... So pardon me for my bad memory! :D


Photobucket

I'm so stress about how am I suppose to eat this meal. Hahaa! Oooh-Ouhh-OOhH


Photobucket


Anna, Kaifen & valarie are also stressed too! 3 Person to a dish... How amazing!


Photobucket


Obviously there's no problem with HY! He's a Carnivorous T-Rex!


Photobucket

No problem for Yibing and Jing Long too!


Presents time!

We didn't gave them any present HOWEVER, we chipped in cash and rolled the cash into a red packet and pass it to them as "present"

The world is realistic huh! We can buy anything we like as long as we have cash in our hand!

Presents sometimes are very hard to choose because we all have different preferences.


Photobucket

ME, as everyone's representative to present the "Red Packet" to the both of them!


Photobucket

"Nah"


Photobucket


Curiosity really can let the cat out of the bag very fast...

Why so fast opennnnnnnnzxxxxzxz!

The amount in the red packet are meant to keep you both in suspense leh! :(


Photobucket

Cake!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's a piece of cake FOR ME! Ha!!!


-

Pepper Lunch

Thursday is one of our busiest day of the week because we have lesson and sports module to attend.

However weeks ago (Thursday), our lesson was cancelled so we decided to treat ourselves at a nearby mall, Pepper lunch.

All of us were quite sick of school food!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Isaac (Newton) , Zi Yuan (Tang Yuan)

You have to agreed with me that Isaac is very Feminine right?


Photobucket

Jiale (Brownie) and Emmanuel (Uncle)


Photobucket

Jaslyn (Brother) , Jiale (Brownie)


Photobucket

XiaoMin (XiaoMing) , Shuning (Vegetarian)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yucks! I hate Vegetableeeeeees! Especially Salad! :(


Photobucket

Photobucket

Everything clean! :)


Photobucket

Bill

Know why I'm not in the picture?

Photobucket

Because I'm camera shy!! =P


Photobucket

This 18 year old XiaoDidi will never learn how to stop messing around with children's
entertainment. LOL


Photobucket

This is a BEE or a Hornet?

P/s: Almost typed "Horny" wahahaha!!!

Where's the insect abdomen?

YES YES! It's still alive... Found it on the bus back to school... Can fly still..

I don't think it's injured leh! If injured, how is it able to fly inside the bus???

What I know is it's fucking gross! Yucks!

YOUR DINNER! HAHAHA! :)

No comments: