Monday, June 15, 2009

Didn't forget about you people!!!



Hello everyone!:)

Must be happpyyy because I didn't forget about you guys!!!
I know I was missing in action for so long because I was really busy these days



Here am I :

Photobucket

Totally Yay-ness* for me because it feels good when I'm back blogging

Photobucket

No idea why I'm in love with the mirror image shoot. By the way, this was taken at some hotel's toilet because I was doing some photoshooting inside the toilet for the upcoming nuffnang's macbook contest.

Sounds a bit ridiculous right? :)

Photobucket

This is 100% stupid, Don't ask me why I take this

Photobucket

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!



Because of flashmob, I went to hunt for the pyjamas because I don't sleep in pyjamas.
Search for places like costume shops & all but I couldn't find any pyjamas because no shops are selling them!!!

Photobucket

Is it true about their slogan?

Photobucket

Just some preview of the store

Thought of wearing " Banana in pyjamas " actually because they are unique so that's the reason of me spending time visiting costume shop

LUCKILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must really emphasize on this word " Luckily "

LUCKILY I didn't bought or rent the pyjamas because we didn't get to wear them during FlashMob! I'm sure those who went for the FlashMob event, you guys should know :P



After that went to eat Zam Zam for the second time
" Zam Zam " Spelled correctly this time. I know previously i spelled as " Zum Zum " and many people corrected my poor spelling, felt so ashamed! :D

Photobucket

Murtabak

Photobucket

Plate difference :D

I really love indian food don't you guys love them too?
Even their Bandung is nice and thick!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Niceeeeeeeeeee!

Photobucket

Randoms outside Iluma

Photobucket

Happen to walked pass and the stickiness of this 2 buildings caught my attention so I whipped out my cam and took a snap of that.

I think this piece of photo is freakinggg awesome!
I can see the beauty between 2 buildings :)

Sweeee lah!


Roaming around Bugis

Can you believe that I went to the temple?!?!?!

Photobucket

proof!

* Si Ma Lu Guan Yin Miao *

Photobucket

Touch touch here, touch touch there...

Chinese believe that if we touch this lucky Buddha, we will get tons of good luck!

I'm not so particular about any religion's believes but I will just give it a try since I came across this buddha.

No harm right? True enough, indeed I'm that boliao :)

Photobucket

Xinen also touch it

Photobucket

Cam-whoring while walking

Photobucket

Funny faces

Photobucket

Mirror reflection again!

Photobucket

Another one!!!

Photobucket

Walannn EH ANOTHER ONEE!




-



Photo Shooting

I was late for this shoot!! As usual because I'm never early :)

Went to woodlands early morning to meet my friends and I saw xiaomin at woodland's MRT.

My first time seeing my poly mates on streets! hahaha


Photobucket

Joyce's make up set

Photobucket

There's even purple brushes! How to resist for not taking photo of this purple set!

Photobucket

I love this background



My virgin makeup you know???!
Never in my life I ever put up make up before not even eye linear!

But for the first time, I'm putting up all these make up before photoshooting

Photobucket

Bear with me due to my retarted facial expression. It's so ticklish

Photobucket

I can't stand this picture

It makes me laugh too madly because I looked quite shocked and stunned!
My whole face was like a pale and stiff as well know why? I am not used to these whatttttttt

So obviously I would feel super uncomfortable with the makeups on ...

Photobucket

My big fat red lips

Photobucket

our belongings

Photobucket

Setting up...

The pictures I won't be posting them here. If you are very interested in how different I look, peep at my plurk or stay tune for my next entry, will be posting them all up on my next entry :D


Photobucket

I'm so warm and sweaty andddddd I need fan!!!

Photobucket

HP

Photobucket

Displays

Photobucket

Old school photographs!

Photobucket


before our next shoot, using my camera so it's a little unclear :)

AH! felt so embarress to take out my digi cam because there are 2 DLSR cam there and my digi cam will just be some small shit compared to those high end cams! ahh fuck.


Photobucket

Drawing up eye linear

Photobucket

A closer up view
The tail looks damn gay on me. Eventually it was rub off lah

Photobucket

Last final touch up


* taaardaaaaa*

Photobucket

My final image

Photobucket

HP

Some of you must be wondering how I look like during the shoot and how the outcome is like..

Let you all have a preview of only ONE picture first :D :D :D :D :D


Photobucket

how do I look?

:)

Continue up with my next post about Nuffnang's Flash Mob soooon :)



No comments: