Monday, February 16, 2009



Take a look at this article!
Guess this boy's age

5? 6? 7? 8?

Photobucket

I bet you would say its like 6 - 8 years of age right?
But the truth of his age was actually13 years old & he has became a father already!



Can you imagine that?? lol


Find out more about the article, click Here :)



Super amazing right?
I read this article in the newspaper and I bet some people might have already read about this article already!



"Baby-faced Alfie, who is 13 but looks more like eight, became a father four days ago when his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman gave birth to 7lb 3oz Maisie Roxanne. "



His girlfriend is only 15 years, which means to say the boy is even younger than the girl!
Omg, it is very hard to imagine that a guy would fall for girls who are older than him these days right?!

"chill"


His semen are very active i assumed that's why the girl got pregnant once they did those!
HA! Got Pros & Cons lah actually, but its their problem lor... I'm just here to gossip around and share with those who missed out this interesting article!


***

Just for your information,

I have recently just added back my links :)
These are the people who "I think" are more active in my blog.


Other than that if your link is not up & you want me to add them, do let me know...
I might have missed out your links because as when I'm sorting out my links *laughs, sorry about that; I'm stm :D


P/s: How do you guys find my blogskin? Actually I didnt change my blogskin, I just merely adjust my navigation bar and post. Like shifting to different position thats all! HAHA!


Do comment about this article
I want to see your view :D

No comments: