Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Take a deep breath!


All attentions on this post!
I am going to reveal what I am suppose to reveal soon..

*

*

*

Ready to hear out my request?...


But wait before I start, I want to say a few words! ( Just a few words will do )

Perhaps this is what I call " Part-time " depression



I am feeling really damn lost today!
I should have finished blogging by 9pm yet until now, I'm still deee-ly- daaa-ly-ing
I dont know what is the reason that makes me hesitating :(

DAMN! I know something's on my mind , but I cant figure out what reason it was.

Have been sitting before my computer, staring @ the screen doing nothing!

Seriously NOTHING! I just stare at my screen thinking what to blog, but i just couldnt bring myself to blog!!! I have no inspiration at ALL!

My firefox is killing me, I couldnt plurk. I couldnt blog, I couldnt upload my pictures up on photobucket! My internet is playing a trick on me! Internet seems so fake to me. Its damn SLOW! ZZZ

I felt irritated!
I ignored almost everyone on MSN today! Perhaps I'm not in the mood in chatting

& I plurk using vulgarities & I blog using vulgarities. So sorry but I'm feeling real BAD, i just feel like screamming out loud for 100000000000 YEARS starting from now non stop!

I have the mindset of just pressing the "detonate ( delete) button" on my blog & BOOM*; all of my post are whipped out & then I'm sastified!!!

Fuck lor, & I dont like this feeeling! omg.




Fine lor, I will just glue my fingers on the keyboard and blog with a fucktard mood! ;(
But I will try to calm myself down; hopefully.

Thanks for the wild guesses some of you have commented!


Remember this picture?...

Photobucket

Some said that she is . . .

  • My girlfriend
  • My friend
  • Random person
  • Felicia Chin
  • Model


So on & so forth.

but the truth is..


*

*

*

She is a random public person that practice " free hugs" trend!
She found a spongebob & * snaps* she went to hug him within a split second


Photobucket


Look at her shocking face!
she seems to be very scared of me

The hug occured within a split second seriously
I was not even prepared for it

But I think its rather crazy to hug random people on streets right?
If its the other way round, I might give it a try, but I need some encouragement because
I'm damn shy!

You bet! hahahahaha...




Bang! HL has shot HA, he is dead.

Photobucket



Photobucket




oh candid shot!

Photobucket



Photobucket



I cant see our faces on the mirror!

Photobucket



Are you thinking what I am thinking BK?

Photobucket



yes I think I am thinking what are you thinking now Mel!

Photobucket


Its...... Bullying whoever who sits betweeeeeeen us ( asking for trouble)!
=D

Photobucket



Hey U hit the wrong person, its not meeeeeee! :)

Photobucket




Show you what we ate @ Billy bombers!
I ordered Obama's American Burger!

Photobucket


* yummy! *

Photobucket



temptation to eat the cheeeeesy fillings :P

Photobucket


Yes we did dined @ billy bombers just in case some of you missed out what I typed before

Photobucket



Photobucket


No comments: