Tuesday, December 09, 2008

It's good to be HOME ( Singapore )

Wo hui lai le oOH!!
YEP! I'm back frm my short trip...
Everything went smoothly as planned. Had lots of fun outing with my cousins.
I'm gonna SHOUT once more....................
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
(continue from picture)
You can find interesting posts!
Read to find out
*
*
I really really have to say this..
Singaporeans like you & me do have PATIENCE to wait...
why do I say this?
Its because..
Take a look at the picture below *ignore the dragon; i added randomly to fill up this picture"
Finally reaching the check point after 3 hours of JAM (TOP 2 pic)
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
JAM!!!!!
Everywhere we went,
all JAM,
all need to queue...
cant even walk smoothly around..
This is something that is driving me crazy all the way during my journey in my Dad's car!
We left as early as 6am in the morning & we cleared the custom at around 9.30am.
See how bad was the JAM on saturday EVEN IN THE EARLY MORNING!
Oh my GOSH! My ass hurts & went numb when I'm in the car as I cant move around freely.. hahah!
*skip skip from 9.30am all the way to 4.45pm *
Yes! we reached Genting at about 4.45pm! *WOAHHH!!* again, see how long we took to arrive at Genting. =.= JAM was freaking BAD.
*
*
@ 4.50PM ; Hotel Lobby, I'm shocked that Simyee called me. LOL
Didnt expect to meet her at 4.50pm @ hotel lobby as SHE just arrived there too..
She left Singapore at 5am+ & reach 4.45pm too.. & I left 6am+ reach same timing as her..
See how slow is her journey.. hahaha worst than MINE! =P
*
*
As a blogger, we usually love to hold on a camera and start taking pictures right?
Since I bet you guys have been to Genting before, so the experiences are all the same LOR..
So i show you all pictures LAR. *saves trouble*
TeeHee ;P
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
Cousins! Fun at the PEAK! Outdoor Theme park
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
Cousins! Fun at the peak too! Indoor theme park!
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
Cousins again! Its really very cold out there & I'm not even wearing my sweater!
*freezeeeeee
*
*
*Photobucket
*
*
I'm having a sore throat now!
*cough! all because of this KFC's chicken!*
We bought 15 Pcs chicken meal cost us RM 80+
~Shuang~
But I have to pay the price.. boohoo.!
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
What do I look for when I reached malaysia?
Gums of course!
Dont tell me that you guys dont get GUMS before proceeding huh..
That makes us unique! *despo for gums* xD
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
yeahh! This is Simyee!
Quite tall sia.. finally reached my shoulders. *claps*! hehe...
We met @ 10pm hotel lobby & went chit-chatting till 11pm.
& I'm off with my cousins.
Ok shall not talk much about her, you know this tall girl. Just visit her blog LOL!.
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
Oh ya! I WANNA recommend this package to you guys...
If you ever go Genting, please buy the express tickets!
It cost RM19 more & you can cut the long fucking queues!
*
*
HAHAH! That was what my cousin & me did, we bought the tickets, & we get to cut past hundreds of people & we get to play the rides within 5 mins!
I think its damn worth larhh! Rather than you queue 30mins to 1 hr just for a ride...
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
bad weather... Take a break.. have a SUPER BIG PAU!
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
*Photobucket
*
*
The place we went to eat dinner at...
SERVICE sucks! Although the pictures showed like so good..
Thats all I have to say.
See the banner? Thats the place . dont ever eat there ;(
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
Games we played; Weather is damn cold LARHS!
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
Place we ate for breakfast! Buffet @ first world hotel
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
I think this shot is the best shot I ever took in my whole life!
REALLY! I'm truly sastified with my photography skill.
How I wished that I have a professional cam so that I can focus properly..
*
*
Thats all for my GENTING trip..
&& I came home with a 9 hours journey with terrible JAM again! -,.-
walao eh! damn sian la hor! The jam really spoil my mood BUT cousins brighten up my trip ;)
*
*
Back to work the day immediately..
I have got some overdue pictures from Mike.. (:

Photobucket
*
*
Look! How serious I am when I'm working..!
I'm not lying ok??
The picture is proof lehh..
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
As what the chinese always said
"san fen zhong re du"
Since my chinese sucks, i shall translate directly;
" 3 mins hot temperature"
It means that things that I did, wont last long.
hahha!
&& its true! I play with Mike when I'm bored! rah!
*
*

Photobucket
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
Water bottle ads!
Nike water bottle! only cost less than $30 !..
Obviously cost less den 30 -.0
What I'm talking sia...
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
Lastly, I would like to end off with this picture!
I wanna say!
HELLO to everyone & thanks for reading ..
Just a finger to greed you..
Pardon me if you think I'm rude, but I think middle finger doesnt mean a thing..
Instead of waving 5 fingers, I'm waving 1.. & the middle one ...
*
*
LOL!!! Dont get so serious!
I'm joking..!
I always have nothing to blog towards the end of post so I'm dragging; making sure it is long enough!
HOHOHO!!!!
*
*
Have Fun Reading!
Do tag me & leave some comments (;
*
*
Visit Mike's new blog. Although its new, but I think its quite awesome.
View & tag too OoHH!

No comments: