Friday, December 05, 2008

Hi people!
I will be leaving for
Photobucket
will be back on monday.
Aww Its the same old trip.. GENTING..
(Continue to read & tag guys)
*
*
The BAD thing is...
Very bored LEH.. Go there also do nothing.. Theme park also sian LOR!
*
*
The GOOD thing is...
I'm going with my entire LimSimiTeh Family! cool sia!
It feels so good going in a big group (:
[Hopefully hahah]
I'm finally done with my packing -,-
My mum keep naggin at me since last monday to pack my own clothes..
Its irritating.. but I'm finally done..
What a messy decision to pack my clothes!
*
*
Photobucket
What to bring what to bring? ! ? !
*
*
*
Today, I took half a day off.
Went to ICA with bro to collect our passport...
The place was so PACK with lots of people . HAIS!
*
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
I'm so bored! waiting time was like 2 hours +
So in the meantime.......
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
I went to view my blog with Bro's Lappy! (:
His lappy was damn slow (I mean the browser as the connection was wireless)
omg! my skin position is completely out of range! GOSh..
Do you guys view my skin differently too?
*
*
Cos when I made this skin, its perfect.. so it cant possibly be out of range..
Hence my BROWSER Sot le, so I have problems loading webpage using IE.
Mozila's still alright for me.
*
*
PhotobucketPhotobucket
*
*
My old passport; with old photograph & new photograph.. Bye PASSPORT! <3!
hahah! I love my baby photo! Its so "GONG DAI DAI" ( stupid in mandrin)
P/s: People would say : ( crazy you.. passport oso miss till like that.. SIAO ar!)
Me: I dont care * hugs the passport* ;P
*
*
*
I really love to blog about my working stuffs... I dunnoe why.. mayb BORING period led me to a greater inspiration in blogging about it.!
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
This is my work place!
Entrance
* lights shines*
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
Yarhh! If you guess that this is the company, You are correct!
More specific is "ken-Lab"
P/s: so dont ask me what company I worked in :D This would save the trouble.
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
This is the stupid pass that we have to x-change it with our IC every morning.
*number 9014*
4D, Anyone??
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
And yes, I would like to comment about this stairs!
UHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the stairs we have to use everyday.
As the lift speed is damn "FAST", stairs is more commonly used..
I would like to comment is about the Stench of SMELL in the enclose area! ugg!
It has a bad rotten smell of salted vegetables LEH!..
DAMN stink la.. I wonder why they dont wanna spray air refresher in the area sia..
WALAO!!!! The kitchen also have the smell.. I bet the smell came from there!
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
I came across this document when I'm scanning the documents..
hmmm..
seems very very interesting...
Dont you guys agreed?
HEHE!
See the Elephant nose danggling there......
*
*
Photobucket
*
*
*Taken in the toilet*
I'm in the toilet when the lights suddenly came off.. this shot is to test my flashlight!
*laugghhs KUKU*!
*
*
Photobucket
*
I think the corridor's picture is a good one..
*
Photobucket
*
*poof POOF*!
I'm bored.... join me in doing some STUPID STUFFS!
Follow me, I'm kicking clouds, can U?
You are stupid enough to follow me do stupid stuffs
*
Photobucket
*
*
Is Mike working or playing?
*wavess*!!! HELLO MIKE!
what a cool shot!
*
*
Lastly....
I will end off with a post of.............
...........................
................
..........
......
....
..
.
ME!
LOL... Do i LOOK COOL?
Photobucket
yes I DO! (:

No comments: