Sunday, October 03, 2010

"A" date(s) worth remembering...


The days... (Flashback)

During my secondary school times, these 2 friends of mine, "Sebas & Sim Yee" were one of those who could share problems with one another, chat and gossiping everything single shits under the sun...

[Of course there's still others whom I'm quite comfortable sharing my problems with them etc...]

Our laughters could be heard few streets down the road if there's any interesting gossips that struck us... HAHAHAHA! Still can remember that we used to hang out late at night (when we're all Single), drinking and gossip.. and I'm the one who LAUGH always the LOUDEST!*shy*

Aeeyyehh! Gossip gossip gossip... Pretty happening life leh! 



***


That day the feeling when we hang out together for dinner at Old Airport road was different....NOW this time the feeling was special, the 3 of us brought our another half along for dinner and we shared quite a lot of things from the past...

- Like how we used to crap, bastard one another and share our problems/jokes & stuffs!  


Photobucket

It was fun meeting old friends with their another half tagged along as well.

Our conversation throughout were filled with laughters and I realized that we've all grown up and have advanced to another stage of life... 



Photobucket

Seafood!

We had simple dishes, not something expensive, quite affordable meal at Old airport road's coffee shop. Ordered the at all times favorite; StingRay, Lala, Sotong, Kang-Kong, Fried Oyster and a huge slurp of Sugar Cane

My first time there and I find the food at Old airport road more or less resembles the food over at "CHOMP-CHOMP".


Photobucket

My Huge Slurp of Sugar Cane Drink!


Photobucket

Sebas's girlfriend (Charmaine) , suggested that we should have a competition of whichever pair of couple who slurp the whole glass of sugar cane down in the fastest timing wins. 

Everyone agreed and we started competing with one another! :D



Photobucket

Trying very hard to slurp everything down in ONE BREATHE!



Photobucket

And they won!

Eeeeyer! Got Sebas of course win lah! You compare his size and compare my size?! 

  • Who has a bigger tummy???????????
  • Whose tummy can store more liquid??????


HAHAHAH! Laugh die me! :c


Photobucket

Me and my..... ♥


Photobucket

Check out Marcus's Afro Hair!

P/s: My hand is above his hair and Charmaine's hand is poking his eyes, don't know for what reason! Just the fun of it! 


Photobucket

Snatching "Jing-Tou" from Marcus and Simyee!



***



After our chitty-chatty dinner, we headed to a playground nearby the market to slack and take some pictures. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Swing!


Photobucket

3 Pairs ♥



Photobucket

3 Pairs ♥


Photobucket

The guys..


Photobucket

With ♥



Photobucket

Still can't believe that this phrase still stuck in my mind till now, ' We've ADVANCE on to another stage of life already"... 

SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT! I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO TOLD ME LEY! 

Awesome awesome! I hope that 3 pairs would increase to more pairs together with all of my friends!!! Whoooohoooo! (

P/s/s: Please don't think that I'm boasting or anything, I just HOPE that we all can share these type of "feeling" with one another, together with our another half. (Only to my close friends!)

P/s/s/s: Anyway I'm leaving for M'sia Adventure trip with Ngee Ann Poly tomorrow! (4th Oct 2010). Going for 4 days and 3 nights. I'm so looking forward the trip whereby I get to try out flying fox, white water rafting, abseiling, cave exploration, 4 wheel drives and many more fun activities! 

P/s/s/s/s: There's even CAMPFIRE TOO! Hahahaha! Simply can't wait. 

Takecare everyone! Good luck for those having PSLE or any major examination round the corner! :D

No comments: