Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Make you laugh till you KISIAO!


Actually I don't intend to blog today, on the other hand I can't wait to blog what I saw earlier on!!!

YA, I LAUGH LIKE KI SIAO JUST NOW WHEN I SAW THESE PICTURES FROM MY FRIEND'S FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!! :D

I saw few pictures at first and I quite like what I saw so I went on searching for more of those "random crappy" pictures from the net and grab all pictures from various random site! 

Pictures credits to whoever pictures I've taken! (Too many different sources, not that I don't wanna give credits!) -.-


Photobucket

This is the real chicken burger eh! I would love to have this burger... 100% chicken!



Photobucket

I have this Spect too! Perhaps I should learn how to cheat sometimes during lecture. :)




Photobucket

So true!!!!!!!!!!



Photobucket

EE! That's disgusting. Photoshop or what? His tongue is just in the right position. Roflmao!




Photobucket


Photobucket

Nice piercing fishy*... :P



Photobucket


Hey pussy, one thing missing. Where's your guitar?! Step one rocker ley!

eeeee... HAOLIAN! HAHAHHAHAHHH!




Photobucket


Whose going to create STONE?






Photobucket

EPIC! HAHAHAAHAHHAAHH! I swear this is the funniest! OH MY GEEEEE!




Photobucket


Ouch!


Photobucket

Lazy Pussy!


Photobucket



Photobucket

I don't get the joke! But it's funny cos' there is OSAMA's face! -.-



Photobucket


Labeled as the " World strongest guy!" ROFLMAO! zz...


Photobucket


PHOTOSHOP?
I'm curious of how the photographer managed to captured this picture.

As in..... Ex-President of united state needs to be taught how to use the phone? Unbelievable :O




Photobucket

Actually, the monkey's hand-like feets caught my attention rather than the dog.



Photobucket

Girls, can you all not be so VIOLENT?! It hurts.... :(




Photobucket

Hahahaha so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ♥


Photobucket

By the time he master karate, his family's life wouldn't be guaranteed to be safe eh.

Quite stupid.




Photobucket


*OPPS*!




Photobucket


Si Ah Bui........... Heihei! :B




Lastly, I will end this entry with some interesting unique couples:


Photobucket


Perfect Hamburger match! (^^)


Photobucket

Heh, nice eye :P




Photobucket

GUY AND GUY?????????




Photobucket


GUY AND GUY AGAIN? LOL!!



Photobucket

Have a good laugh till you go Kisiao kay? :)

Cause I'm already half Kisiao le! HAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAH x 1000000000000

Some people simply loves to do stupid things.. and... sometimes we wouldn't bothered to laugh because it's LAME and it's not FUNNY yet we still laugh for the sake of laughing. WTH! 

That's me by the way.

Major wtf-ness. K random. Byeeeeeee! :D




No comments: