Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Chitty-Chat-Dinner!


Photobucket


Happy belated Merry Christmas!

Sorry for the delay! I've got no time to blog about this Sakae Sushi dinner together
with Claudia, Diana, Weijie and Trixy few days ago!!

Hahaha! Pardon me cause I've got too many excuses to defend myself! ;-)
(Claim to be busy but actually not!!!)

Here am I blogging about the Sakae Sushi treat from Diana and Claudia!!!

Thanks to the both of them for this treat because I'm truely bloated after I've
swallowed down my gigantic bowl of......


Photobucket


Unagi Don!


Photobucket


This dinner was settled quickly after a short msn chat with Diana and she asked
me along for this "Mini Christmas Exchange Gift" Dinner!

It was a casual and "chitty-chat" dinner with all of them...

After everything was confirmed, I've soon received the email from Diana about
the location and time! I was very excited to meet all of them! :)


Photobucket


Looking at this dish makes me feels so hungry!

After my massive huge bowl of unagi meal, I dared not touch Unagi again!!

Got phobia and I'm afraid of Unagi already! LOL!


After dinner, we had our exchange gift right outside Sakae Sushi as the Sakae
outlet at bugis was closing by the time we finished our meal! (:


Photobucket


Baby Tigger bought from Watson!


Photobucket


Prezzies!! *Screams*


Not forgetting our love at all times: Cam-Whore

Photobucket


Diana and Claudia!

Every exchange gift it's the standard procedure I suppose?

How we exchanged, numbers and randomly anyhoo pick the numbers!...


Photobucket


Trixy and her bodyguards!! Looks really like bodyguards. Ha!


Photobucket


Claudia


Photobucket


Diana


Photobucket


Trixy!


Photobucket

Weijie!

Anyway, for the picture above, don't cha all think that Weijie is wearing Trixy's
big fat ribbon on his head?

Looks really alike leh!



Photobucket

A group picture everyone!

Thanks to the both of them again! ( Claudia and Diana )

More dinner/outings in future with more people hopefully! :))

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: